Main Menu

Mini Golf

Started by heavenVCandrews,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

there is a FUN and Games course....i think he just had a typo.   giggle2.gif

RaggedyAndie

Hi e1...

Has anyone gotten the Bird's Eye Badge yet?  The requirements are stated that one has to complete 99 holes under Par to earn this badge. 

I have 331 birdies and 10 eagles and NO badge yet!    girls18.gif

Could this possibly be a mistake and one needs to get more than 99 under Par?

Have a great day e1.  Enjoy the holiday weekend.  Be safe!

Squid

There is another post regarding this in another thread.  We believe that a Pogo error has taken place and that 999 holes are needed for the badge, not 99.  Good luck!

Stinkerbell

RaggedyAndie

Fluffy756

i got all 5 badges.  Need get 20,30,40,50 and I am done.   (other badge might need is the bird badge.

Fluffy756

i had my on fun and games went to bed it was on rank 10 woke up had the badge now on rank 17.

lucky9999

Quote from: hocky on September 03, 2009, 07:58:06 PM
there is a FUN and Games course....i think he just had a typo.   giggle2.gif
giggle2.gif

Thank you hocky, I wasn't sure because on one of my accounts does have week of August 4th and up to Sept 4th, the other doesn't so I thought maybe I missed something.  Guess I did the fact it could of been a typo.  Didn't even think of that.   giggle2.gif
oops made my own typo, that should be Sept 1st not 4th.

Tamara

Pogo STILL has NOT fixed the cripes issue. I continue to get it every 10 minutes. I e-mailed them about this problem and they e-mailed me back and OF COURSE, as per usual, they want me to send them info. about what browser I'm using, what version of Java I'm using and other info. about my pc. Isn't that just like them, wanting to know all sorts of info. I just want to tell them, 'damn it, it's NOT my pc, it's on YOUR end' !!!!    low blow.gif
Is anyone else still having this cripes issue?
Thank you,
Tammy

Tracey

well tell u the truth i dont get much cripes ... i only  had it twice since it came out so i have no trouble

twinkle6590

i am getting those stupid cripes errors too. I am going to try what silent suggested tonight and see if that helps at all. its very irritating to have to keep reopening the game due to that error.

twinkle6590

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 01, 2009, 04:42:54 PM
The other courses have badges also.

I have the warm up badge, astro blast badge, fun and games badge, one hit wonder badge, flora and fanna badge and rank 10 badge. I still need the birds eye badge and rank 20, 30,40 and 50 badges.
Is that all the badges this game offers or am I missing one somewhere??

Homer

There are a total of 11 badges for this game

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

twinkle6590

Quote from: Homer on September 05, 2009, 11:03:09 AM
Thanks Mayhem. I am right on track then but still trying to figure out whats required for that birds eye badge

Modified because Homer helped me out and not Mayhem. I do apologize Homer.

Homer

Quote from: twinkle6590 on September 05, 2009, 11:05:51 AM
Thanks Mayhem. I am right on track then but still trying to figure out whats required for that birds eye badge

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

twinkle6590

Quote from: Homer on September 05, 2009, 11:19:54 AM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

I am so sorry Homer. I didnt have my glasses on when i posted this. I do apologize.  crying10.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Homer on September 05, 2009, 11:03:09 AM

Actually there is 5 rank badges, 2 in game achievement badges and 12 "course" badges.

You can't win all the "course" badges yet though.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

twinkle6590

Ok I just got done talking to the pogo live chat people and this is what they told me about the "cripes error" and the birds eye badge.
The reason we are getting the cripes errors is because pogo doesn't support the IE8 yet because it is a beta program at this time. To get the errors to stop you need to use another browser such as firefox until IE8 is no longer in the beta stage.
As for the birds eye badge, you need to have a total of 99pts in the birdies, eagles and double eagles combined. If you do and don't have the badge yet, you need to contact pogo and they will help you out with that. I have over 600 pts and didn't have the badge. I have it now because I sent them my stat totals and they fixed it for me.
Hope this helps anyone who was having troubles. I also hope it was ok to post this in here. If not I am sorry for doing wrong. I was only trying to help out those that were struggling with issues.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview