Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Golf

Started by heavenVCandrews,

Previous topic - Next topic

apearson29

SS if this is in wrong thread, but I can not access the referenced "bird's eye badge" page for some reason.
Ppl in game room earlier were talking about contacting pogo about badge and them getting it before 999 holes under par. Here is what I got from them...

My question              MiniGolfMadness has a badge for "99 under pars" called the "Bird's Eye Badge" I have 208 birdies which are under par. Why haven't I received the badge yet?

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Pogo.com customer Service. Pogo Rita at your service.

We have received your request regarding rank. Although we are not able to award rank to players, we can report the issue to our technology staff so that it does not happen again. In order to file a report, we need a little bit of information from you. You can send us your stats by updating your incident, or you can send us a screenshot.   So, I sent screen shot......

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Pogo.com Customer Support. Pogo Rita at your service.

We're very sorry that you are having a hard time in completion of this challenge.

Due of the unusual nature of the issues, and because they prevented challenge completion, I've added "Bird's Eye Badge" to your account "xxxxxxx". You can view your newly obtained badge (or choose to display it) by clicking the "My Account" button at the top of the site (from any Club Pogo page)and click on the "My Profile" button, then, look to the right below your Mini. From there, you can see the "Change Badge" link, which will allow you to view your badge collection and choose which one to display.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

I had over 200 birdies, but didn't want to wait for them to change the badge requirements from 99 to 999 or whatever they might have done. But, no matter what I got my badge....... cheerleading.gif  gl ev1

S1lent

Greetings,
I ranked out and got all the badges for my two accounts.  Glad to see this one done.   You will see the members playing this game will go down when they get their badges.

Good luck...and thanks again for the autos
S1lent

rhino

I dont know if anyone else is having this problem but i had to call dell for my laptop. I finished up with mini golf and my screen froze and started beeping. Here the game screwed up my video drivers and i had to reload them. I did it twice and it happened twice to me so i am just saying be careful of those cripes errors,this game has a ton of bugs in it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: rhino on September 07, 2009, 07:41:02 PM
I dont know if anyone else is having this problem but i had to call dell for my laptop. I finished up with mini golf and my screen froze and started beeping. Here the game screwed up my video drivers and i had to reload them. I did it twice and it happened twice to me so i am just saying be careful of those cripes errors,this game has a ton of bugs in it.

After getting Cripes 2x, I stopped playing. I have a Dell, so thanks for the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) information. I'll wait a long time before I attack this game.

pete379

Good Morning All, Just to let everyone know Pogo has fixed the birds eye badge, so if you don't have it play one game and its yours!!! cheerleading.gif Have a great day cheesy.gif

Hocky

Quote from: pete379 on September 08, 2009, 06:55:55 AM
Good Morning All, Just to let everyone know Pogo has fixed the birds eye badge, so if you don't have it play one game and its yours!!! cheerleading.gif Have a great day cheesy.gif

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif  I got mine!  TY! cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

JAYREMI

there some kind of glich with the mini golf game  shocked.gif finally got my birds eye badge played half a game then it popped up no-no.gif i dont know WTF  the stats are suppose to be giggle2.gif have fun be patient beer11.gif JAYREMI hi11.gif

cowboy63

cheesy.gif wow, I played todays weekly with a -6 and the Birds Eye Badge popped up. Wtg Pogo for fixing this!

And I do say that loosely.  beer11.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 07, 2009, 08:40:33 PM
After getting Cripes 2x, I stopped playing. I have a Dell, so thanks for the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) information. I'll wait a long time before I attack this game.
I could be your mini golf angel embrace.gif

Squid

Stinkerbell

Squid

I was just playing in Mini Golf and got my Birdie Badge.  It doesn't make much sense compared to others' stats but these were my stats at the time of the win:

This Session:

Winning Percentage: 100%

Played: 1 Games
Games Won: 1 Games
Biggest Win: 460
Birdies: 7
Holes Completed: 18
Eagles: 1
Holes in One: 7

Best 18-Hole Score: -21

Tokens Won: 385
Pars: 2
Double Eagles: 1
Best 9-Hole Score: 0
Total Tokens Won: 460
Stats Since Sep 1, 2009:

Winning Percentage: 84%

Played: 19 Games
Games Won: 16 Games
Biggest Win: 570
Birdies: 96
Holes Completed: 270
Eagles: 27
Holes in One: 118
Best 18-Hole Score: -26
Longest Consecutive Streak Under Par: 8
Tokens Won: 5,860
Best 9-Hole Score: -13
Double Eagles: 3
Pars: 24
Total Tokens Won: 7410

shoes

I have been able to get 3 badges for 3 of the courses by hand too, as the auto doesn't work well for me.  My question is, I have stars next to the three courses that I have completed but on the weekly ones there is nothing, how can you tell if you have completed them under par? 

Hocky

If you are playing by hand because the auto is giving you fits, there is a website that has screen shots of how to get a hole in one for several of the holes in warm up and astro.  It is more of a guide of where to aim the ball than giving you a sure fire hole in one like an auto would (if it worked).

So if you are HUNGRY to get that badge in mini golf.....try googling hole in one screen shots.  tumbsup.gif

shoes

Thanks I will try that--I do wish the auto worked for me.  Is there a way to tell which weekly ones you have beaten under par?  Or do I have to remember! Hope not can't remember my name most of the time!!! help.gif

rhino

A quickie question....when you get all the badges for the golf game do you still have to do the weekly courses???? Is there any advantage to doing them?

bobby

Quote from: rhino on September 12, 2009, 08:26:07 PM
A quickie question....when you get all the badges for the golf game do you still have to do the weekly courses???? Is there any advantage to doing them?
nope tumbsup.gif

wnn725

any idea when the other courses are coming out so we can get the other badges

Stinkerbell

How is this one for ranking out? Fast, slow, in between? Problems? Can we play Warm Up over and over to rank out?

C~M

I played warm up over and over and it was fast in ranking out..you just have to wait for the new course badges to come out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview