PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:40:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What are the chances of getting caught when using the cheats during games?

Started by I r a cheat,

Previous topic - Next topic

I r a cheat

I heard pogo can suspend you if they catch you using scripts to play the game for you, I want to use some for a bit so what's the chances of a person getting caught using the cheats?

Thanks.

FreecellFanny

I don't think they really care that much.

Unless of course you try to claim a prize. Then they will audit your account and of course they will see that you are a cheater.

Us cheaters bring in a lot of money to that place so they tend to turn a blind eye.  tumbsup.gif

mel1962

Right. What they said.  But I have a question...do real people actually win on pogo????

mel1962

roadwarrior

I've never ever won gems.  What games do you win the gems in?

As for pogo finding out about auto usage....

I have this in my profile:  

Some games you are better at it then me and some games I'm better at than you.  If I am in Everyone wins bingo, I will pass what I can, when I can. I will also call any and all blackouts I get.  I am playing BY the rules POGO has established. I do not have to justify to ANYONE but the pogo gods why I'm playing a game a certain way.  If I do not feel like talking to anyone- and yes, that means even to you-my chat is off.  If I feel like talking then I will turn chat on.  I do not feel it is necessary to say ty, gg, gh, gj, nph and yw every single time someone gets a good hand or score.  So ty, gg, gh, gj, nhp and yw IN advance.   If you do not like how I play than tough tatas.

Now, as long as you don't go screaming through the chat rooms and openly discuss auto usage, or admit that you use them, you'll be fine.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

roadwarrior

~Sassy~

If you are like some people I have seen on Pogo and openly advertise that you are using an auto...then you stand a pretty good chance. Pogo really caring not a chance UNLESS you want to claim a jackpot.

You are going to get accused on Pogo by some people who don't like the fact that you may actually be good in a game and that you do not chat or answer when they ty for gifts you did not send. POGO sent them do not thank me! Gawd forbid when they send you a gift, they even let you know, wait for a response and if you don't answer, "They must be using a cheat".

I had one person in bowling ask me and another lady to leave because we kept coming in 1st and 2nd. She said we should leave so someone else could be in 1st place. The other person told her we could not help it if she was a lousy bowler and to go to an empty room and she would be 1st every time. She accused both of us of using an auto, which we were. But she wanted to be 1st and annoying, she only achieved annoying.

If you are like the rest of us social butterflies in here, you will automatically attract people if you are using an auto. Idiots follow me to empty rooms. Three hundred empty rooms, ok I exaggerate, makes story more interesting, then they start talking to me. I pick the one way halfway in between all of the EMPTY rooms or close to the bottom, which one do they choose, MINE. This means, "I don't want to talk to you, I don't even own/have a cat...my mini does, got it pal and I don't care if you have a ferret too!"

Must be my sexy Cologne. Stinky uses the same brand.  lipstick.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 30, 2009, 05:27:10 PM

Must be my sexy Cologne. Stinky uses the same brand.  lipstick.gif

I think you're on to something there. Certainly, it must be the cologne, along with our amazing good looks and stunning personalities. 

Joe C

Quote from: I r a cheat on August 30, 2009, 12:19:25 PM
I heard pogo can suspend you if they catch you using scripts to play the game for you, I want to use some for a bit so what's the chances of a person getting caught using the cheats?

Thanks.
First of all, as long as you never claim any prize that actually costs Pogo money and you do not talk about "cheating" in Pogo chat, you are SAFE.

In fact, I have been running Pogo 24/7, with only a few breaks because of travel/power outages. In many games, I get accused of cheating multiple times per hour. I know that people talk about reporting me. People used to send me Pogo mail saying they reported me. I have never received so much as an email from Pogo.

As I always say, the super-cheaters like us in PogoCheats keep the lights on at Pogo Headquarters. We just run our cheats, get our badges, hardly ever contact Pogo Support and BUY LOTS OF GEMS for our badges. We are the high-end customers that spend lots of money without using lots of Pogo Resources.

Turn off your chat, never claim a prize that requires your input (jackpot, toaster, hat, etc.) and enjoy your Pogo Cheating experience. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

yes!!!

Pogo is making....um....i dunno......$$ off of us.

Us cheaters (um.....badge whores.....) buy gems to buy badges, pay our dues on time, never complain about how hard a badge is...(they are always "easy") and well....

Pogo has a cash cow with us cheaters.

Cheaters never win but we have the most toys!!  (badges, tokens and best looking minis..)

Hocky

Joe C

gator8_24

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on August 30, 2009, 07:25:11 PM
Well, Pogo's cash cows will not be paying for memberships for several years LOL
Do you buy gems for Premium Albums and Mix badges? If so, you remain a cash cow.

In fact, Subway is paying for your memberships, not Pogo, lol. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview