PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:04:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Original

Started by survivorjeff,

Previous topic - Next topic

survivorjeff

I was wondering has anyone been a member of pogo for 10 years (since they started in 1999?)) If so did you get any thing special?? I know there is a badge called original pogo. Does everyone get it or just those who have been a member for 10 year??

Hocky

I do know that original club members got Charter badges.....but that was for the start of Club pogo.

I have been a member of regular pogo since 2000.....club since 2004.  There were no badges for regular members back then.

jrzydvl

Quote from: hocky on September 08, 2009, 06:57:47 PM
I do know that original club members got Charter badges.....but that was for the start of Club pogo.

I have been a member of regular pogo since 2000.....club since 2004.  There were no badges for regular members back then.
ive been here since 2002 and club pogo since 2004

Jewel

The original members that were there in 1999 all got the special original badge. Pogo has a list of the 1999 members up and the ones still in Club Pogo have the badge.

survivorjeff

Ty. I guess that is one badge that I wont be getting:(  I joined pogo in 2001.

TyLey

The current account I used is from 2002 but I played it back when I was in HS(before 2001) when it was on AOL

MsMissy

If there was a badge for 1999, i didnt join pogo till 2000 & then Clubpogo. I started playing pogo games in Excite, before i found out there addy from a friend.  Im happy for them if they got a badge.  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview