Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo gems

Started by katsunya,

Previous topic - Next topic

heavenVCandrews

Quote from: Homer on September 01, 2009, 11:07:38 AM
nice try katsunya...you get one of my passes

LOL hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif Homer when i was responding i kind of thought those two people were the same but i didn't just want to accuse her. giggle2.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: katsunya on September 01, 2009, 10:46:27 AM
Btw, I'm not being pissy over no one getting me anything. I don't care about. Let's get that part straight since there seems to be a crap load of confusion here about why I'm mad. It's they way you guys have responded to my first post. And about all of your woe stories to make me feel guilty, they aren't working. Yea, I know things were bad before, but all that I did was ask if they were giftable and if someone could it for me. And about the mom thing, I don't feel the need nor am I obligated to explain my situation any further. If you all want to keep on trying to lecture me or whatever else, go right on ahead. But what you type and how it sounds to others can be taken either way. I won't apologize for what I said though because I have the right to be angry for how almost everyone has been treating me. I'm not being a brat and never once did I say anything about me being upset that no one will get me anything, now did I? That is all that I have to say. Reply if you want.

Send me your address.

I'm going to send you the worlds smallest violin and some cheese with your whine.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

~Sassy~

Quote from: katsunya on August 31, 2009, 10:03:37 AM
Actially, I don't find it neccissary to fight on a forum. It's completely rediculous. And for being such a "friendly forum" I'm quite surprised that so many people took my simple question in a very offensive tone. There is no need to go all "parental" on some one you don't know and there is no need for me to be getting any lip. Yes, I do know what a record is, I own one. And yes I could get a job, but I don't live in a place where I am able to. A simple question is a simple question. I was not saying "GIVE ME GIVE ME" I was simply asking "if" and "can". And I'm quite surprised so many adults are even bothering to watch this petty little thing. I did not run away because I got scared, I merely have not visited the site because I find no need to. And I was very polite until people like those who have found my first post offensive pissed me off. Sorry to those that meant no harm and the others who have found the need to gang up on a 16 year old, enjoy your life as a grouchy person.

For someone who is not upset and does not want to fight, you are spending a lot of time on the forum responding in just one thread, the thread about you. You are using really bad language for someone who is only 16. It also seems no one has a right to say anything but you. You need to grow and learn. There are so many people going through bad times who really do not have the $2.13 you need for gems. You do strike a nerve with people on here who cannot buy enough food to feed their family, have no job or cannot pay for prescriptions; and your concerns are about gems and having the last word.

Everyone here has a right to say what they are going through and for the rest of us to be able to be emphatic towards that particular persons' situation. It is not easy being a grown up, there are a lot of responsibilities involved. Something you will have to learn sooner or later.

Try offering a sincere apology about your behavior. A friend of mine on here said, "We are a tight group of people and will come to each others defense but we do forgive and forget." I suggest you do the same!

Definition of forum, please read number 1c:

Main Entry: fo·rum
Pronunciation: \ˈfo˙r-əm\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural forums also fo·ra \-ə\
Etymology: Latin; akin to Latin foris outside, fores door — more at door
Date: 15th century

1 a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business b : a public meeting place for open discussion c : a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas
2 : a judicial body or assembly :court
3 a : a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion b : a program (as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by several authorities

Just so you know I WILL report you any time your mouth gets that dirty and you can "like" count on that!

Every time you come back in here with more of your comments you only once again fuel the fire. Stop throwing your little girl tantrums. Let it go!

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on September 01, 2009, 12:35:30 PM
For someone who is not upset and does not want to fight, you are spending a lot of time on the forum responding in just one thread, the thread about you. You are using really bad language for someone who is only 16. It also seems no one has a right to say anything but you. You need to grow and learn. There are so many people going through bad times who really do not have the $2.13 you need for gems. You do strike a nerve with people on here who cannot buy enough food to feed their family, have no job or cannot pay for prescriptions; and your concerns are about gems and having the last word.

Everyone here has a right to say what they are going through and for the rest of us to be able to be emphatic towards that particular persons' situation. It is not easy being a grown up, there are a lot of responsibilities involved. Something you will have to learn sooner or later.

Try offering a sincere apology about your behavior. A friend of mine on here said, "We are a tight group of people and will come to each others defense but we do forgive and forget." I suggest you do the same!

Definition of forum, please read number 1c:

Main Entry: fo·rum
Pronunciation: \ˈfo˙r-əm\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural forums also fo·ra \-ə\
Etymology: Latin; akin to Latin foris outside, fores door — more at door
Date: 15th century

1 a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business b : a public meeting place for open discussion c : a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas
2 : a judicial body or assembly :court
3 a : a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion b : a program (as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by several authorities

Just so you know I WILL report you any time your mouth gets that dirty and you can "like" count on that!

Every time you come back in here with more of your comments you only once again fuel the fire. Stop throwing your little girl tantrums. Let it go!

My name is not katskunkya and I approve this message.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Time to put this topic to rest.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!