PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 02:38:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

America's Got Talent

Started by Hocky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

I love watching this kind of variety reality show!  Jerry Springer is NOT the host this season, but the new host is Nick Cannon and he is pretty funny.  Sorta reminds me of the wayan brothers.  Give it a try...they are still in 1st round auditions  tumbsup.gif

CindyLouWho

I've been watching it, theres some good 1's on there.  Did you see the 62 yr old woman that danced, she was so fun to watch lol.   I'd hate to be a judge on that show!  I liked Springer hosting but Nick is ok, I care more about the talent, especially fun to watch the stupid stuff  giggle2.gif

Hocky

Yeah its pretty funny to see all those people making fools out of their selves!  I thought for sure they would boo that old lady off the stage, I cant believe they put her through.  I am sure she will go home with the next round of cuts.   dancing16.gif

Mistyeyed

i love this show also,because of the variety in the acts..nick cannon is doing okay but i did like jerry better...i think they have another week of 1st round editions yet to go...

CindyLouWho

I can't believe some of those people actually have the nerve to get up there & do what they do...just trying to get their moment of fame I guess, even if it is idiotic  hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

Wow they're are some very talented people in the finals.  There's no way I could judge a show like that.  I can't decide who I want to win  giggle2.gif popcorn2.gif

Mistyeyed

if that barbara padilla that sings the opera does not win,i will be amazed..shes fantastic..

Tamara

I think Kevin Skinner is awesome !!!   cheesy.gif
As the judges told him last night,  'he may not have the best singing voice'  BUT he sings from the heart.
I would LOVE to see him win. He is just so down to earth. He is also unemployed at this time (as so many others are in this horrible economy) but I would love to see him win.
Tammy

CindyLouWho

Mistyeyed

yes,i think hes good also,but i dont think hes the million dollar winner on the show..i dont know how that grandma lee made it that far..she has some cute jokes but i am surprised she made it this far..

CindyLouWho

Don't forget, tonites the final nite I think!  Well I'm having a hard time picking just 1 so I'll go with Kevin Skinner for numerous reasons although he's not the best but I think with some help he could go far singing.   impatience.gif popcorn2.gif

Mistyeyed

they have some really talented people this year but i do think the opera singer will win,though the guy won last year and he was an opera singer,maybe the voters wont want two of them in a row..hard to say..

Tamara

cheesy.gif  Yessssssssssss  Kevin Skinner won !!!!   cheesy.gif   Woohhhoooooo As you can see, I'am SO happy.
He's awesome. Can't wait til they start selling the 'Kevin Skinner' shirts, etc.    cheerleading.gif

CindyLouWho

beer11.gif  I'm glad he won but he sure had some tough competition.  There was sure some awesome talent on stage with him.   

4Tattoo4

so glad he won I wouldn't have gone to Vegas to see the opera singer

CindyLouWho

Kevin Skinner will be on Conan tonite & on Regis & Kelly tomorrow morning.  singer.gif

triviamaven

guess I know who voted for Skinner now  giggle2.gif       I loved Barbara Padilla but didn't expect an opera singer to win. She will get a contract somewhere no doubt.   My 10 votes were split. I liked too many at the end, but wasn't happy that some of the best talent didn't make it and some crap talent did!

Mistyeyed

i agree..i dont know how grandma lee made it to the end...i didnt think an opera singer would win again this year cause that guy won it last year that sang opera..

Dave K

This show is pretty good but can be a little annoying sometimes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview