Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spooky slots

Started by survivorjeff,

Previous topic - Next topic

survivorjeff

I was wondering does anyone know if Spooky Slots will get any more ranks this year?? I know last year there there where none. I wouldn't mind a few more badges for this one.

Squid

I haven't heard anything, Jeff.  My guess is that as October approaches, we will start to get wind of some info.  They offered a badge last year, though, right?  Just not ranks...

MsMissy

Funny , i was just thinking about Spooky Slots yesterday, wondering if they are gonna even put the game out this year. I hope so. But usually not till OCT.  hi11.gif

Joe C

My guess is this year it will be available on Tuesday, September 29th, after the maintenance window. There should also be a "weekly" challenge offered on Wednesday, October 28th in Spooky Slots.

I hope they follow up on the original promise to add ranks to this game beyond the 10 initial ranks. By all rights, if they do, they should extend it to rank 30, to make up for missing last year.

It DOES follow the exact ranking pattern for Ali Baba and Sock Hop slots, which means:
Rank 10 = 49
Rank 20 = 119
Rank 30 = 189
Rank 40 = 259
Rank 50 = 399

Right now, Spooky Slots only goes to Rank 10.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on September 08, 2009, 09:50:24 AM
My guess is this year it will be available on Tuesday, September 29th, after the maintenance window. There should also be a "weekly" challenge offered on Wednesday, October 28th in Spooky Slots.

I hope they follow up on the original promise to add ranks to this game beyond the 10 initial ranks. By all rights, if they do, they should extend it to rank 30, to make up for missing last year.

It DOES follow the exact ranking pattern for Ali Baba and Sock Hop slots, which means:
Rank 10 = 49
Rank 20 = 119
Rank 30 = 189
Rank 40 = 259
Rank 50 = 399

Right now, Spooky Slots only goes to Rank 10.

Joe, you have WAYYYYYYYYY too much time on your hands  giggle2.gif embrace.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on September 08, 2009, 07:24:41 PM
Joe, you have WAYYYYYYYYY too much time on your hands  giggle2.gif embrace.gif
No, I am a professional Pogo cheater and therefore have a spreadsheet dedicated to my Pogo badges. giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on September 08, 2009, 08:55:17 PM
No, I am a professional Pogo cheater and therefore have a spreadsheet dedicated to my Pogo badges. giggle2.gif

There used to be this cool excel program that I had spent hours inputting my badge data into, only to have it become obsolete when a newer version of the program was released. I want a good reliable program, perhaps something I can alphabetize and color code and possible even *gasp* hang it on the wall in the den.

Then I'd know what I had and what I needed at a glance.

FreecellFanny

What would be nice is a spreadsheet that updated automatically.  6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on September 09, 2009, 02:27:59 PM
What would be nice is a spreadsheet that updated automatically.  6_6.gif

Now, I would pay 28 gems for that!

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 11, 2009, 07:56:39 AM
Now, I would pay 28 gems for that!

Me too...I hate going back to my badge tracker to input my ranks.  BLAH!

Good idea though Stinky!

montejack

just print it off  then mark when you rank up that is what i did

lioness

Spooky Slots is out. I do not see any more ranks though girls18.gif

disneyland lady

There is a new MnM Spooky Slots Limited Edition badge for 28 gems. Came out yesterday.

2009 Halloween Limited Edition Badge  - New!
Win 500 tokens from the Free Spin Bonus in 3 days! (The Free Spin Bonus is triggered when the Ghost symbol stops on the reels) Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens.

JAYREMI

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 11, 2009, 06:11:28 AM
There is a new MnM Spooky Slots Limited Edition badge for 28 gems. Came out yesterday.

2009 Halloween Limited Edition Badge  - New!
Win 500 tokens from the Free Spin Bonus in 3 days! (The Free Spin Bonus is triggered when the Ghost symbol stops on the reels) Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens.

thought it was win 2000 tokies 12 am 10/30 til 12 am 11/2 get the badge shocked.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: JAYREMI on October 11, 2009, 06:28:29 AM
thought it was win 2000 tokies 12 am 10/30 til 12 am 11/2 get the badge shocked.gif
This is an MnM one - the other will be a Special Edition - free (not Limited Edition -28gems).

Joe C

Quote from: JAYREMI on October 11, 2009, 06:28:29 AM
Jayremi

Special Edition badges are those that anyone can win by meeting the requirements Pogo sets for WITHIN the time frame.

Limited Edition badges are Mix and Match badges that are available for purchase for only one month.

This is the SECOND year that Pogo has offered a Halloween Limited Edition badge. If you plan on buying it, you better earn it before the first Wednesday in November. Once Spooky Slots is put away for the year, you cannot acitivate or win the badge until next year.

I am able to activate last year's Limited Edition badge, but I will not, since I won it x50 tumbsup.gif.

I will be getting this years' badge x50.

JAYREMI

ok thought u talking about the badge for end of month footinthemouth.gif dont have 28 gems crying10.gif swear2.gif

jarjar

Quote from: JAYREMI on October 11, 2009, 11:51:39 AM
ok thought u talking about the badge for end of month footinthemouth.gif dont have 28 gems crying10.gif swear2.gif
Then buy more Jayremi pogo is  impatience.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview