Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Needing help with Sherlock

Started by mel1962,

Previous topic - Next topic

mel1962

I got the Sherlock for Jigsaw Detective and it does not like me!  Since buying it I keep getting told that it is invalid. After uninstalling and reinstalling several times along with rebooting, trying both aol and explorer, I still get told this.  And sometime I get told access denied and sometimes I am told that the code was found and then it gets lost again..,lol...I have windows vista and was pretty sure that I had downloaded the right thing, but hey at my age, you just never know.

my bad...I guess I should say that the exact message is invalid device content.  If I hit reset it sticks and goes nowhere and does nothing.  Sherlock has found the browser game window, but Sherlock does not like it at all.  I cannot use the options either where the troubleshooting is at.  in fact, when I try to use the options, it goes away, comes back, goes away comes back, and so on.

Okay, I think that's it.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

jamrow32

I get the same "invalid device" message but oddly enough, mine works quite well.  Sorry to hear that yours doesn't  sad.gif

disneyland lady

Sherlock will not work in EASY mode - you have to do Med or more for it to work.

mel1962

it will not work on medium level for me.  The mouse really freaks out and does all kinds of weird things.  I just tried it on hard level and it seems to be working on that one. Wonder why it will not on the medium level though.

mel1962

After a brief strike. Sherlock seems to be working well this morning.  Not sure what happened or why, but it is all over.  At least for now. thanks very much for the suggestions.

elf2.gif football4.gif cheerleading.gif tongue.gif

MsMissy

sry to hear yours doesnt work well, as this month mine worked just great. I play on hard.  turkey4.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview