PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:42:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wtg,TY and gg is driving me crazy!!!!

Started by heavenVCandrews,

Previous topic - Next topic

heavenVCandrews

OK guys,i've been having a problem on pogo for a while now,and its becoming very annoying! First off i like to run my cheats hours at a time.Second,When i'm running my cheats,sometimes i will sit and watch the cheat if i have nothing to do,but alot of the times,when i'm running my cheat for hours i'm away from the computer,but i will still just glance at my computer screen to make sure the cheat is still running and i'm progressing.Now heres the problem,Currently i'm working on boardwalk seaball and boggle.Even though i like these games alot,I absolutely HATE the way its set up!!! These types of games are set up for you to interact with other pogo members.Like i said before,I'm away from my computer so i can't see when someone says gg,or wtg everytime i win!!! So i can't respond back when i can't see them,so everyday i'm being accused of cheating or being rude because i don't say thank you.Guys how do you deal with this???? By the way,i have it in my profile "my chat is off and i don't chat" .Any advice?

Nymph Sorceress

Just ignore them OR go into rooms with no people or a very small amount of people in them (ex: 1-3 ppl.).
I did the latter during the challenge last week and I had no problem with ppl. wanting to chat. tumbsup.gif

heavenVCandrews

I do go in rooms with no people,but by me running my cheat for hours,after a while people aways seem to come in the room and sometimes i'm not aware because i'm away from the computer.

Hocky

Here is what I do heaven..............

1.  Turn off my profile for public view
2.  Go into any room I want
3.  Close my chat window
4.  Set up my game and auto
5.  Press start
6.  Walk away or sit there and watch your auto play
7.  Don't give a crap whether some is talking or not because you cant see it anyways

giggle2.gif embrace.gif

harley89

I keep lobbying Pogo for some no chat rooms .  I dont respond to anything or anyone with exception of stinkerbell.  I keep chat off and go bout my business.  Too much drama and just plain idiocy.   all i want to do is run my autos get my badges and go on with life.  Course I am  rude as some on Pogo have found out.

heavenVCandrews

disneyland lady

This subject has been beaten to death in Things I Could Live Without and Things I Friggen Hate. Find me one person who likes pogo chat - not many in this forum.

roadwarrior

Quote from: hocky on September 09, 2009, 07:52:46 AM
Here is what I do heaven..............

1.  Turn off my profile for public view
2.  Go into any room I want
3.  Close my chat window
4.  Set up my game and auto
5.  Press start
6.  Walk away or sit there and watch your auto play
7.  Don't give a crap whether some is talking or not because you cant see it anyways

giggle2.gif embrace.gif

That's what I do to.  However I leave my profile on but I've added this to it:

Some games you are better at then me.  Some games I'm better at than you.  Get over it and deal with it.  If I am in Everyone wins bingo, I will pass what I can when I can. I will also call any and all blackouts.  I am playing BY the rules POGO has established not you. I do not have to justify to ANYONE-yes, that even means you- why I'm playing a game a certain way.  If I do not feel like talking to anyone-and yes, this means you-my chat is off.  If I feel like talking my chat will be on.  I do not feel it is necessary to say ty, gg, gh, gj, nph and yw every single time someone gets a good hand or score.  So ty, gg, gh, gj, nhp and yw IN advance.  If you are not on my friends list I WILL NOT go into private chat with you.   If you do not like how I play than oh well too bad.

I know that may sound rude but with all the busybody and nosey people out there in pogo land I don't care.

Boggle and EVB are the worst.  I go into any room in boggle and turn my auto on man people are calling me out left and right.  If I go into an empty room and come back 20-30 minutes later the room is now half to 3/4 full and I'm being accused of being a bot so it's useless for me to find a a near empty room so I just go into a full room anymore turn off my chat and turn my auto on and walk away.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Quote from: Homer on September 09, 2009, 05:34:54 PM

Geez Homey....for a minute there I thought that smiley was cutting his head off.......wow I need some coffee or something  yawn.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on September 09, 2009, 10:08:46 AM
I keep lobbying Pogo for some no chat rooms .  I dont respond to anything or anyone with exception of stinkerbell.  I keep chat off and go bout my business.  Too much drama and just plain idiocy.   all i want to do is run my autos get my badges and go on with life.  Course I am  rude as some on Pogo have found out.

You're not rude, Harley. You just tell it like it is and no one ever has to question what you're really thinking. It's one of the things I love most about you.  That and your "open bar" policy!    embrace.gif

MsMissy

I agree with you, i wish pogo would put some rooms with no chat, but i dont think they ever would.
Homer are you beating that Horse on the head?? thats cruletly to an animal lol   shame on you. winter20.gif

harley89

Quote from: MsMissy on September 10, 2009, 07:42:42 AM
I agree with you, i wish pogo would put some rooms with no chat, but i dont think they ever would.
Homer are you beating that Horse on the head?? thats cruletly to an animal lol   shame on you. winter20.gif
No Homer is not  being cruel his Southern is showing down here it is called beating a dead horse when someone just refuses to let a matter go

MsMissy

OH OK Harley ,now i no what it means LOL  TY for that bit of info.   hi11.gif

disneyland lady

You could tell it was a dead horse and not a live one by the flies circling around it. Otherwise it would be considered animal cruelty. Oddly those flies look like the bees that fester around the honey in Tumble Bees.

harley89

Quote from: MsMissy on September 10, 2009, 08:54:20 AM
OH OK Harley ,now i no what it means LOL  TY for that bit of info.   hi11.gif
Always happy to assist someone in furthering their education

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview