Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

up all night again because of the noisy kids next door

Started by Lywarior1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lywarior1

Hey yall;
well its 4 in the morning and Im up all night long again because of the college kids and their damn all night party. :'( I've had to call the cops out here 7 times tonight and they just now have shut them down. First it was the fireworks then the guns then the drums finally saw the cops out here sending everyone home.  But it's to late now I awake now that I haven't been able to sleep all damn nite long.  They scared the dickens out of my cat too with the guns and fireworks she ran under the bed and wont come out. poor kitty :'( :'( And don't tell me its just because it's the 4th of July they've done this one before.   GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :'( :'(

Super Duckie

bob@pogopal

gettysrevenge

Sorry about being up all night.  To bad I didn't know we could have kept each other company.  I haven't slept tonight either.  I went 2 days straight no sleep and probably could have done one more if I hadn't taken some meds.  I miss my hubby, he passed away one week ago July 4, it was hard to celebrate the 4th with the little one who is 7.  He didn't have a good day either.  On a positive note I did play pogo some.  And today I get to go to the attorney handling the estate what a mess.  I had Doc cremated and kept telling him I should be throwing him in the fireplace since he had invested in things I had no idea about.  Like malls in 2 states we have never been too let alone discussed.  I didn't throw him in the fireplace.  I fear more suprises are yet to come.  Keep me in your thoughts.  I did call the corporate attorney everything but a   , well lets just say there wasn't much i didn't call him.  He decided that maybe he was dealing with a very crazy women and better go into another room.  He made a right decision.  Have a good day all and wish me the best  chit :'(    getty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview