PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:38:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Started by jtric1963,

Previous topic - Next topic

jtric1963

i have been playing the games to go, and i noticed something called avatar  points.  can someone please explain to me what is avatar points and what is it for.  it usually saying something like 3 of 5 avatar points.

disneyland lady

Many of the To-Go games have avatar points. I know I am working on Way To Go Bowling and have unlocked 2 of them. Here is what Pogo had to say about the ones in Pictureka:

Earn wacky badges and more than a dozen Pogo Mini avatar items as you climb the ranks in Pictureka! Museum Mayhem!

Take note of your progress by completing the game's 51 ranks. With each new rank you achieve, Artie will be awarded a special collar.

You'll earn a special game award badge when you reach the ranks 0, 10, 20, 40, and 50. To check out your badges, visit the Records Room.

Unlock new Pictureka-exclusive outfits and backgrounds for your Mini by locating items on the board

jtric1963

Squid

With the avatar points, you will get outfits and goodies for your mini.  Some of the to go games have backgrounds, clothing, various props, etc.  The more you play, the more you unlock.  If you are a club pogo member, you can check these things out under the Mini Mall section under the tab for the items you own.  You'll see them there.

Oh... right.... people who are not club pogo members can get mini stuff now, too. 

jtric1963

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview