PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:42:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

sick and tired

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

Seems to me everytime i go in a uncensored room. Someone is allways talking about pogo banning certain screenames and banning for a nasty profiles. Well this one lady was going on and on so much it finally got to me.  swear2.gif  You see i have a certain screename in my back pocket that is kinky and nasty.  lipsrsealed.gif  giggle2.gif  Well i gave that screename a free pass and joined the same room i was in. To make a long story short i shut that lady up really fast  hysterical.gif

yawn.gif my work is done.

jarjar

Squid

I'm not completely clear on what you did, les, but I think I'm compelled to say, "WTG!  cheerleading.gif "

edited to say, "oops!".  I meant les, not silent.  Thanks, CM.

Hocky

It still baffles me on why people insist on leaving their chat visible and actually caring what someone in the room says.  giggle2.gif

Let's all chant together now "I will block my chat, I will block my chat, I will block my chat........"  cheerleading.gif

les

Quote from: hocky on September 13, 2009, 04:03:24 PM
It still baffles me on why people insist on leaving their chat visible and actually caring what someone in the room says.  giggle2.gif

Let's all chant together now "I will block my chat, I will block my chat, I will block my chat........"  cheerleading.gif

The reason I chat is because I have 6 family members and 5 other relatives whom I play games with.  bubblegum.gif 

Hocky

Ahhh ok, sorry les....I just assumed that everyone was like me and had no friends (that actually play games and chat in pogo rooms).  hysterical.gif

jarjar

Quote from: hocky on September 13, 2009, 04:45:58 PM
Ahhh ok, sorry les....I just assumed that everyone was like me and had no friends (that actually play games and chat in pogo rooms).  hysterical.gif

Hocky behave your about to pass Stinky up as a chit stirrer hysterical.gif

Hocky

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on September 13, 2009, 04:50:51 PM
Hocky behave your about to pass Stinky up as a chit stirrer hysterical.gif

Who do you think taught me everything I know?? The Hockmeister, of course!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

C~M

Quote from: Squid on September 13, 2009, 03:13:48 PM
I'm not completely clear on what you did, silent, but I think I'm compelled to say, "WTG!  cheerleading.gif "
I thought les did it, not silent...lol

Quote from: hocky on September 13, 2009, 04:45:58 PM
I'll be ur friend in Pogo.

Hocky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview