PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 09:55:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WTF?

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Where has Tara gone this time?  Is she really Homer pretending to be her or what?  I miss her posting and this forum isn't as it should be without her here.  This is for you Tara  wow.gif wow.gif

twinkle6590

I was wondering the same thing. I havent seen BabyCheetah post anything in awhile either. Where are they all hiding at ???

C~M

Baby is in contact with me and she is fine, but has private family things I am not at liberty to say.  As for Tara, she seems to come and go and no one knows anything.

Hocky

Tell Baby we are thinking about her and wish her and her family well.   embrace.gif

jarjar

Thanks CM. Yes please send Baby our love and tell her hurry back embrace.gif

snowflower

girls22.gif Hurry back Baby, hope everything works out real soon ''' We miss you at the forum!

Stinkerbell

I was thinking about Baby the other day and missing her posts.  Hurry back, Baby!   embrace.gif

disneyland lady

I too am curious cuz Tara's last post was in April.

who me?

Wow DLL I thought you would of known  undecided.gif 
I noticed her missing within a week of her last post, I also noticed a member of the forum went on vacation that same week, I've been curious myself but I know there are times when you don't speak of things and I figured this was one of them. But since the question has been asked.. I guess inquiring minds want to know.
I've seen her disappear for a few months before, she didn't post but she would come here and keep up you could tell by her last visit in her profile, but this time she isn't doing that  undecided.gif
I had an awful thought but I really don't want to voice it... I surely hope she's alright!
If anyone knows how she is an update would surely be appreciated  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

crazyeagle

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 15, 2009, 06:10:36 AM
Where has Tara gone this time?  Is she really Homer pretending to be her or what?  I miss her posting and this forum isn't as it should be without her here.  This is for you Tara  wow.gif wow.gif

ok my 2 C worth here :-)

ok funny u bring this up ......
about a week or so aga i messaged some1 asking about tara as she was the 1st one here to welcome me (( or at least the 1st i felt like picking on that is .... homer was next :-)   )))))

anyway
i missed her and still do was worried so i messaged someone .....
i was told she ok just taking time off for awhile

now i hope she sees this when she returns    TARA  WE MISS YOU
always thinking of you

CrazyEagle

..... ******   BTW tara when you get back i need to tell you the story of ............

Butter my butt and call me a buscuit      *******........

embrace.gif TARA   embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview