Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter

Started by katye S Burke,

Previous topic - Next topic

katye S Burke

HI

Can anyone give me what level should I set JigsawGPS too ,,  If I set it on hard  seems to stop but it does play on normal  . Is there some setting I am not getting to get it to work past normal ?

Tks

Katye

arniebear

Sorry but I have never gotten it to work past normal, I always hoped BH would get this one to work better.

katye S Burke

Quote from: arniebear on September 18, 2009, 06:10:16 AM
Sorry but I have never gotten it to work past normal, I always hoped BH would get this one to work better.

Tks  guess  I will leave it on  normal  . cheesy.gif

Katye

jeffgordonfan24

rolleyes.gif     guess im lucky.... ive NEVER had any problems with running it on hard... i can run it on any of the levels and it works perfectly...    i thought bh did a wonderful job with it..   cheerleading.gif     . sorry to hear you all are having issues with it.... 

disneyland lady

I think it really has a lot to do with the speed of your internet. I finished the entire game in Normal even though people were bragging about being able to do it at higher levels. I have a very limited computer.

One thing about that game that always bugged me is that even though I finished the entire game and supposedly unlocked all the games there is a catagory called Holidays that I never saw and still shows empty.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 18, 2009, 08:04:38 AM
I think it really has a lot to do with the speed of your internet.

I concur.

The game jammed up on me constantly until I went to Boston for the weekend and connected to the hotel wireless. I ran that sucker for 72 hours and ranked out.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

I just ranked out on that game a few days ago.  I ran it on the hard level and, while it did screw  up a puzzle now and then, it ran ok. 

jeffgordonfan24

disneylady.... the holiday puzzles were a limited time only for about 3 months last yr.... sorry to hear you missed out on them...   

disneyland lady

Quote from: jeffgordonfan24 on September 19, 2009, 05:29:21 AM
disneylady.... the holiday puzzles were a limited time only for about 3 months last yr.... sorry to hear you missed out on them...   
Thanks fan, I doubt I will play it during the holidays this year just to see them but there were several holidays during the time I was doing it - just not the right ones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview