PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:29:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Qwerty

Started by sam55,

Previous topic - Next topic

sam55

Hello: If any one can help me, When i am trying too run Qwerty and the cheat yuiop ver 6.3 and I am ruining  VP Minimer , I am having Qwerty will run for some for a short time, It will close the the window all by it self. I was thing pop up program, and i am not ruining no program at all it is doing it on IE opera firefox.and I have it now no programs are running but virus program can some help TY

Homer

I am having trouble following this story could you explain a little better?

I think I understand that the game window is closing. Is that correct?

After that I am losing you on the rest of your message.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sam55

When I am ruining Qwerty it run  for some time. and it will just close the window I was in. I have ran it on IE Firefor Chrome and it dose it on on all 3 of them and i have no pop up stop on at all

peanut123

Mine does the same thing...And i have sent a tsr.... I found moving the window over a couple of inches will help for a few games, but it will eventually close it out again anyways.

disneyland lady

If you are saying that Qwerty is the window that is closing then it is a Pogo problem. If the auto Yuiop is closing <b><i>then</b></i> you need to run a TSR. Usually it is Pogo when the game is Qwerty.

Hocky

It is definitely a POGO issue.  I just ranked out on Qwerty and had the same problem.  I would be running smoothly and playing game after a game and then I would go check on things only to find that I had been kicked off my table.  It wouldn't kick me out of the room........just the table I was on.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview