PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:52:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Issues with Battleship

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

Ok i am having alot of issues with uncle and Battleship playing together nicely. I will be about 2 hours into the game and all the sudden I'm kicked out and it says something to the affect that my memory is low. This is the first auto i have had issues with like this. Does anyone know what is going on or how i can fix it so I can let it run at night??? Thanks

wagnerb43

I'm having the same issues.  I have deleted and redown load the program. I have cleaned my
cache and defrag.  I'm only on rank 15.  It's very frustrating.  Still it shut down.  I can't even
send a TSR.

Homer

I don't believe it is the auto causing this. I am having the same issues. I have 4GB of RAM so memory isn't an issue I would be willing to bet there is something in pogo's programming of the new game that is causing this error.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

Mine is doing the same thing. I would guess it is a pogo issue. It is happening to so many people. We all can not be that low on memory.

Mistyeyed

i cant get my auto to run for two hours straight..it plays one game and then doesnt click on new one..havent downloaded each new update,but still not working..ive started doing it by hand

Stinkerbell

I have had this issue with a couple games, the most recent being MiniGolfMadness. Someone in one of the rooms had said that it was a Pogo problem and after they did the update to the game I stopped having the issue. My guess is that once Pogo gets enough complaints, it too will be fixed during a maintenance.

twinkle6590

Well I hope they get it fixed soon because its rather irritating for me. Hopefully, as you said, some day somehow it will get fixed. I guess I will just leave it be for now until I hear different from someone.  Thanks again guys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview