PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:04:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Coke Reward Points

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

ohhhhh by the way...I have been scouting the Coke rewards website every day to see if there are any new items to spend my points on.  There is this cool looking MP3 player...Its 4 GB.....plays video and music and has an FM tuner in it also. 

I know nothing about these gadgets and wanted some input as to whether or not anyone think it is worth it.  Is 4 GB pretty standard ( i know there are IPODS that have 8 and 30 gb)...but I did a little google search and if I am looking at this particular brand and model correctly..it retails for around 50 bucks. 

Thoughts...suggestions...Input...??????

Jewel

I think it is cool looking too. It just figures that it is 2000 points. I will never get that many.  I will refrain from using the crying smilie though. LOL  lipsrsealed.gif

Zed36

wow you can get a decent pair of binoculars for Coke rewards..I'll have to check that out

I have like 500+ points....... hi11.gif

cowboy63

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Thank you sovery much cowboy63...check your privates!!!!  giggle2.gif

beer11.gif elf2.gif

cowboy63

beer11.gif Thank you FacebookCharlie, I did not expect that. I will put them to good use. I have a few elderly friends that I play Pitch with on Thursdays at the Senior Center that will enjoy your thoughtfulness very much!

FacebookCharlie

roadwarrior

Quote from: hocky on October 13, 2009, 08:15:00 PM
ohhhhh by the way...I have been scouting the Coke rewards website every day to see if there are any new items to spend my points on.  There is this cool looking MP3 player...Its 4 GB.....plays video and music and has an FM tuner in it also. 

I know nothing about these gadgets and wanted some input as to whether or not anyone think it is worth it.  Is 4 GB pretty standard ( i know there are IPODS that have 8 and 30 gb)...but I did a little google search and if I am looking at this particular brand and model correctly..it retails for around 50 bucks. 

I can't speak for IPODS personally but I can tell you about the MP3 player I have-

I got a SanDisk Sansa Clip 1 GB MP3 Player off amazon.com as a gift about a month ago.   Have to get a pair of decent headphones for it, but on amazon new ones of this brand is selling for $28 (plus free shipping!!)  Can't use itunes with it, but can use rhapsody music (can still upload cds to it and buy songs from them-works very much like itunes and songs cost about the same price.)

The 1gb Sandisk player holds about 200 songs (though there are models that can hold more songs and plays music videos) and has an FM radio and microphone/ recorder with playback built into it and a clip on the back to attach to your pants, belt, shirt-whatever.

It's really not a bad player-and for it's size (little bigger than an ipod shuffle) it's pretty dang powerful.  Can't compare it to an IPOD as I wouldn't know but...if I had the money to go out and buy one of these I would.  I think it's a high quality cheaper altertive to IPODs...but then again I wouldn't know.  Just my 2 cents.  Listen to it all the time.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Jewel

Quote from: hocky on October 13, 2009, 08:15:00 PM

I saw that Big Lots has this same item in their sale flyer for the sale that starts Sunday. This is a good chance to check it out in person if you have a Big Lots near you.

Squid

Hi, gang.

I've won a 90 day membership at 24 Hour Fitness.  There are none in my area and I'm willing to trade for coke rewards.  I need 90 points to get something I'd like.  If you're interested, please PM me.  Thanks and good luck, all!

Sq

ladygirl99

I have 125 coke points I need 10 pogo codes for my mom and brother Thanks beer11.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: ladygirl99 on October 18, 2009, 11:15:46 AM
I have 125 coke points I need 10 pogo codes for my mom and brother Thanks beer11.gif

I would love to trade with u...but your inbox is full

roadwarrior

Quote from: ladygirl99 on October 18, 2009, 11:15:46 AM

Before you can trade you need to make 25 or more posts in order to send/receive PM's here.  Thats why people are getting your inbox is full.

who me?

Dang I need 485 more points so I thought I'd check on ebay...heck everything else sells there, but alas none  sad.gif
I'll keep spinning for a few more hours but I haven't actually gotten any in days.

Squid

Quote from: who me? on October 18, 2009, 04:42:58 PM
Dang I need 485 more points so I thought I'd check on ebay...heck everything else sells there, but alas none  sad.gif
I'll keep spinning for a few more hours but I haven't actually gotten any in days.
I wish I could transfer my points to you, WhoMe?.

ing10

Quote from: who me? on October 18, 2009, 04:42:58 PM

You can have my 125 coke Pt's that I won today.
I don't do coke! giggle2.gif
Check your PM

psmint

Getting dizzy from spinning -- some Pogo passes, but looking for Coke Rewards....  Tough to come by on the last day -- maybe they're all gone...   crying10.gif  Still trying....

who me?

Quote from: Squid on October 18, 2009, 04:52:11 PM
  I wish I could transfer my points to you, WhoMe?.
Thank You Squidly I know you would  embrace.gif, I'm still spinning though maybe with some luck I'll hit 500
Quote from: ing10 on October 18, 2009, 04:59:02 PM
You can have my 125 coke Pt's that I won today.
I don't do coke! giggle2.gif
Check your PM

Ahhh ing10 Thank You hun  embrace.gif  I'll use them if your sure your not going too, but they have 1 year magazine subscriptions you might like if you look. If you decide to use them thats fine its not like I NEED what I'm after. If you decide not to then Thank You oh so much  embrace.gif
Do you need pogo codes ing10?  I'm not getting many but 1 or 2 a name but your more than welcome to them  tumbsup.gif
I don't do coke either  giggle2.gif

roadwarrior

I'm spent.  Got three more pogo codes added them to my step dads account and got 125 coke points and added them.

Thank you ALL who sent me coke points.  Your going to help me make my kid's Christmas day great with a trip to the movies.  I'm still 3 movie passes short but I can get a lot of points from my coworkers.

Thank you all once again!!

I think Homer and Mayhem deserve a very cold case of Duff Beer, fresh donuts and a hamburger.

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been so kind as to share their winnings of the my coke rewards points with me.  It brings a tear to my eye that so many people that I do not know very well have opened their hearts and given me such a gift  6_6.gif....and also to those that I have traded pogo passes for the coke points, you all are truly remarkable people and I am honored to be a member of this forum. 

Between winning points on the subway game and trading and also receiving gifts from those of you that were gracious with me embrace.gif  inlove1.gif , I am able to give my son enough days at the movies to really make him smile  dance11.gif tumbsup.gif  Xmas Tree.  Again, I am truly blessed to know such a wonderful group of individuals, their friends and families. 

I thank you all and wish you all the best and happiness.  carolers.gif  xmas6.gif

FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview