PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:08:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Coke Reward Points

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

psmint

Unfortunately I don't drink sodas and my resident Coke addict at work does the MCR  sad.gif  Hopefully someone will have a Phillies or Penn State party by this weekend..... Only thing is - I have to get there before the trash truck comes along!   panic button.gif

Zed36

panic button.gif someone talked about the kewl binoculars
I am Trying to get  the 2100 Coke points..I have like 1100++
it's gonna be a rough road with 2-3 caps a week...LoL

cheesy.gif...But it will happen!!

G'day all!!

psmint

Steak anyone?!  and I'm not talking about all of the beefcake here!  Omaha steak is having a big sale - 19.99 for lots of great steaks.  You can use MCR to get $10-$20 off the price -- 560 points - $20 Omaha card - 19.99= free.  All you have to pay is the shipping.  i.e. 4 filet mignons for $13.99 --- yummmmm!  If you happen to have an Omaha steak place near you -- no shipping --- even better!   wow.gif  Free food -- can't beat that with a stick!

arniebear

cheerleading.gif Just won 25 pts in McD's Monopoly.......more than I won in the Subway game  dancing16.gif

Hocky

dang arnie...you are doing better than me on mcd's game...i have entered 38 codes so far and i got nuttin!  swear2.gif

arniebear

I am surprised, we don't visit McD's much....just did a drive thru to get the dogs a large fries after their trip to the Vet.  Doesn't say much for my dogs eating habits does it, but they do like their fries, lol.

jarjar

I an understand the pups wanting their fries. Years ago I had a cat that when we went to Micky D's we had to get her an order for herself or we would not get any. blowkisses.gif

Zed36

My Brother Had a dog that liked McD CheeseBurgers..
My brother would open the wrapper and set Burger on
the floor.the dog would remove the Pickle and chow
down on the Burger...and not make a mess..

Gotta love pets

Good Day All

MsMissy

FacebookCharlie & psmint you too are just too funny. ive had my laugh for today. hysterical.gif Do you really go to dumpsters??  hehe Oh by the way, where is this new game freom McDonalds at?

psmint

As a non-soda drinker -- I've gotta get caps where I can.  For me that means the nearby dumpsters and there doesn't seem to be a lot of Coke people living here.  C'mon people - help an old lady out!!   swear2.gif  Tip #1 for dumpster diving: always take trash with you to dumpster - you don't look quite as obvious  whistle.gif

Squid

Tip #2:  Pull a clean trash bag over your head and make arm and head holes.  Wear it into the dumpster so when you start climbing in, you'll look like you belong.

Just kidding around with ya, minty. 

lucy69

Quote from: psmint on October 26, 2009, 07:13:03 AM
As a non-soda drinker -- I've gotta get caps where I can.  For me that means the nearby dumpsters and there doesn't seem to be a lot of Coke people living here.  C'mon people - help an old lady out!!   swear2.gif  Tip #1 for dumpster diving: always take trash with you to dumpster - you don't look quite as obvious  whistle.gif

ok i took the advice for dumster diveing and guess what i got in return the man across the street from me rott chaseing me go figure im not fighting no rott for coke lids lmaoooooooooo next time i will tie a steak to a peaice of string here puppy puppy  diablo.gif

psmint

Must be some newbie dumpster divers here!!   hysterical.gif  Full-size garbage bags, hip waders & gloves are a must.  Mask optional - Halloween is just around the corner no one will give it a second thought!!  As for the rott -- gotta be prepared.... always take a spare piece of meat with you for the varmits and unknowns (rott).  Always throw meat in opposite direction of the dumpster -- that should buy you some time!! 

Practice, practice, practice!  Much more challenging and rewarding than just buying a soda and keeping the lid!  Think of the calories you can burn running from the rott!!   tumbsup.gif

lucy69

Quote from: psmint on October 26, 2009, 06:30:14 PM
Must be some newbie dumpster divers here!!   hysterical.gif  Full-size garbage bags, hip waders & gloves are a must.  Mask optional - Halloween is just around the corner no one will give it a second thought!!  As for the rott -- gotta be prepared.... always take a spare piece of meat with you for the varmits and unknowns (rott).  Always throw meat in opposite direction of the dumpster -- that should buy you some time!! 

Practice, practice, practice!  Much more challenging and rewarding than just buying a soda and keeping the lid!  Think of the calories you can burn running from the rott!!   tumbsup.gif

lmaoooooo im going dumpster diveing with you and you can be my look out ((( dumpster queens)))))) hysterical.gif

roadwarrior

Speaking of dumpster diving, I got the perfect gift for the dumpster diver or the dumpster diver wannabe:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1559500883/

and

http://www.amazon.com/Dumpster-Diving-Advanced-Peoples-Publicity/dp/158160369X/ref=pd_cp_b_2

Who would have thought a book like that exists?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

psmint

Crud!!!  So much for me being able to write a book on dumpster diving and making a few bucks!  rolleyes.gif 

disneyland lady

Keep in mind that it is illegal to dumpster dive almost anywhere. We used to go to the carpet store dumpsters years ago to get the carpet samples and would make patchwork throw rugs to sell at the swapmeet and once I had my kids in the car as I pulled them out and the police came by, They ticketed me for theft (thrown out when I explained) and threatened to take my kids to Child Protective Services. Made me stop my dumpster diving quick. Someone elses trash.......is exactly that - theirs.

arniebear

Yes dumpster diving is illegal in my area, but picking up the trash on people's tree lawns is not.  It amazes me on trash day how many people cruise the neighborhoods early in the morning.  I pitched a chair and table, and it was picked up in minutes, I laughed watching the people trying to stuff it in their car.

Stinkerbell

When we were moving we had several yard sales. Some of the used treasures just wouldn't sell. So, we sat things by the curb with and every single thing got picked up. We didn't even wait til trash day! I wonder if anyone took the stuff thinking they might be stealing.

triviamaven

I worked for police agencies in OK and also IN...dumpster diving was not illegal and the officers would not cite the individuals unless the property owner was willing to come down and sign a complaint of trespassing. Most owners will not. As an operator, it was my job to tell the callers that the diver was doing nothing wrong...items thrown away no longer 'belong' to you. You have already expressed that you no longer want it.

I am amazed at some of the stupid laws out there--outlawing dumpster diving has to be up there! It is environmentally friendly...I would think CA would be all over that!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview