PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:46:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Coke Reward Points

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: gator8_24 on September 20, 2009, 08:10:08 AM
So far I have 750 points but not much to get for that amount except more Pogo.  But don't need more pogo.lol  I did notice that anything near worthwhile is over 1,000+ points.

Keep playing, Gator.  You'll probably get more coke reward points which will put you over the top.  I saw some stuff under 1000 pts. that I thought were worthwhile.... but I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.  Good luck, hon!

mycatownsme

I had to contact the service department at coke rewards and get help to sign into my account. After getting that help, I was told this promotion was set to end in December of this year as of now. Just in case you need anything special, I wanted to let everyone know what I was told.
I don't know what I will do with my points. Probably add to my Pogo membership.
cheesy.gif

PurpleWolf

i just started saving mine i was going to try for the 550 year of pogo but i read where it will end in Dec. so no way ill get that much by then i only have 75but it was a nice thought. sad.gif

gator8_24

The 12pak of Coke offer is still available.  I need to get back to playing the game to get more points.  I haven't played the games for a few weeks.

Hocky

20 oz bottles and 2 liter bottles give you 3 points

12 pk cans gives you 10 points

24 pack cans gives you 20 points

32 pack cans (i found at sams club) gives you 25 points

roadwarrior

anyone want to trade my coke reward points for 5 90 day pogo passes?

I'm trying to gather up coke points for someone I know and wouldn't feel right if I didn't offer something in return.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Quote from: hocky on September 23, 2009, 04:15:40 AM
20 oz bottles and 2 liter bottles give you 3 points

12 pk cans gives you 10 points

24 pack cans gives you 20 points

32 pack cans (i found at sams club) gives you 25 points

Wow.  Getting a winning spin of 125 and 500 coke points is really good then.  A 24 pack only gives 20 points.  You'd have to drink a lot of soda to get enough points for anything worthwhile (to me, anyway). 

Gooooo spinners!

Hocky

Yeah so like 125 points is worth like 12 and a half 12 packs of coke products........I dunno bout you, but that's alotta drinkin'.   bbq21.gif

I cant even begin to imagine the time it would take me to drink 50 12 packs to equal the 500 point rewards on the subway wheel !  shocked.gif

I have won about the equivalent of 500 points by winning the 125 4 times since the contest began, but boy are those points few and far between.

psmint

I really need to have some vacation time so I can stay up late and play.  It seems that's when all the winning is happening.  I have won a couple years of pogo the hard way -- 2 at a time ---ugh!  Hoping to win some Coke rewards for my co-worker - she has been saving and using these since they started.  Too bad I don't even drink sodas and don't think I want to dumpster dive!!

Squid

LOL @ dumpster diving.  I'm sure there are people who do it.  If I were desperate enough, you'd have to wrap me from head to toe in saran wrap, bow optional, and then spray me down with Clorox when I got out.  Blechhhhhh!

Keep trying for the passes, psmint.  I have some codes for you, if you're interested.  PM me when you get 25 posts under your belt.

psmint

LOL @ Squid!!!   shocked.gif  That would be quite a sight to see!!!  Don't forget the flippers for the feet -- the bottom of the dumpster is probably a little "soupy" !  YUM!  I was counting on staying up later Friday, but now have to go out of town Saturday morning for work.  These people just don't understand that I have more important things to do!!   blink.gif

Stinkerbell

I am 40 points away from my goal. UGH, I might have to break down and purchase some coke products.

Hocky

Squid

Within the privacy of your bedroom, please.   giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on September 24, 2009, 07:59:13 AM
Stinky........check your privates!  giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif

Yep, they are still there... oh wait... you mean Private Messages!!!!!!!!!!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Thanks so much, hun! You're a doll!!!!!

I'm off to place my order!

psmint

Stinkerbell

Quote from: psmint on September 24, 2009, 08:55:58 AM
checking privates?!  Ohhh my!!!   hysterical.gif

Yes, everyone should check their privates regularly...in case they get so full you can't get anything more in there. They can only hold so much, ya know.  giggle2.gif

psmint

Your man looks like he should check his too!!!  Looking like he's got more than his hands full!!   shocked.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 23, 2009, 09:03:44 AM
anyone want to trade my coke reward points for 5 90 day pogo passes?

I'm trying to gather up coke points for someone I know and wouldn't feel right if I didn't offer something in return.

hi11.gif

Hey roadwarrior,

I'll give you 5 years worth of club pogo passes for your my coke rewards points....I'm working towards and AMC Silver movie ticket and that would help greatly!!!
Please let me know!!!

Thanks,
FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview