PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:02:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Coke Reward Points

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Quote from: triviamaven on October 27, 2009, 05:32:41 PM
I am amazed at some of the stupid laws out there--outlawing dumpster diving has to be up there! It is environmentally friendly...I would think CA would be all over that!
Please, we can't even keep  the Governor's wife from a criminal act.

roadwarrior

I ordered 6 silver AMC movie tickets today!  YEA!!!

I have a whole 37 whopping mycokepoints left.

ooohhh wow.

Not even enough to get a magainze.  At least our christmas day movie is safe.

Now to stock up my large purse with Dollar Store/walmart movie candy between now and then.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

I got my 12 pack cooler yesterday from Coke Rewards.  It's perfectly fine but hardly seemed worth the reward points.  There wasn't much else I could get, though.  Between the cooler and the binoculars, I'm a happy girl.  I hope everyone else is happy with their rewards.

psmint

Today is double Diet Coke rewards day.  I logged a couple of codes in this morning, however instead of giving me 6 points - I was only credited with 3 points each.  sad.gif  Called them and they credited the account.  Told me to call back if it happens any more...

psmint

Diet Coke still not doubling points so I called back.  The woman said the double offer is for "select MCR members"!  I cried foul, but guess that's the way they want to run things...  swear2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 28, 2009, 03:57:30 AM
I ordered 6 silver AMC movie tickets today!  YEA!!!

I have a whole 37 whopping mycokepoints left.

ooohhh wow.

Not even enough to get a magainze.  At least our christmas day movie is safe.

Now to stock up my large purse with Dollar Store/walmart movie candy between now and then.

I saw lots of Sweepstakes things you could enter. They were like 2 points per entry or something like that.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 28, 2009, 09:40:06 AM
I saw lots of Sweepstakes things you could enter. They were like 2 points per entry or something like that.

I'm going to hang on to them.  One of my coworkers gave me a plastic shopping bag half full of coke points.  Going to take me 2-3 weeks to enter them all because of the stupid 150 point limit crap.

From what I can tell she gave me about 340 some coke points.

Hocky

I am still holding out for a last minute BIG "got to have" prize before the whole promotion ends.  I have enough points to get the highest available item they have, I just dont need or want what they have available right now.  I was thinking I shoulda got the MP3 player before they went out of stock, but I have a sirius satellite radio in my car, so I can listen to commercial free music anytime I want and don't have to take up any time (or money) to upload music that I may want to listen to.

C'mon coke rewards, give the people what we really want instead of lame plastic coolers that you can but at Wallyworld for under 20 bucks!

Homer

I have a free 30 day membership for www.gamefly.com

They rent video games through the mail like netflix does the movies.

They have games for most systems.

If you would like the gift code let me know. The offer is only good for new accounts. So you would have to create an account then apply the code.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on October 29, 2009, 06:29:08 AM
I have a free 30 day membership for www.gamefly.com

They rent video games through the mail like netflix does the movies.

They have games for most systems.

If you would like the gift code let me know. The offer is only good for new accounts. So you would have to create an account then apply the code.

We had GameFly years ago and it was pretty awesome. My son keeps asking to renew it, but he doesn't want to pay the monthly fee.  nono.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 29, 2009, 07:53:24 AM
We had GameFly years ago and it was pretty awesome. My son keeps asking to renew it, but he doesn't want to pay the monthly fee.  nono.gif

Love the concept of gamefly.

Had the service for about 3 months earlier this year.  And frankly, it was horrible.

I don't know if this was system wide, affecting only a few people or if it was just my account they were out to get-

Took 7-10 days for a game to get to me on average.  I'd send a game back and if I was lucky enough for them to acknowledge getting the game back (50% of the time I had to report the game missing 6-7 days after I mailed it to them) it would take them 5-7 days to mail me the next game on my list and then another 3-5 days to get it.  I reported one disk lost in the mail-I swore up and down I mailed it.  reported it lost in the mail.

Just last week-4 months after I canceled the subscription, I get an email from them saying the post office just delivered my "lost" disk even though I know for a fact I mailed it back 4 months earlier.

So gamefly left a bad taste in my mouth.

netflix, on the other hand-Netflix rocks.

My poor netflix account used so much poor thing's worn out and we're still using it like mad.

psmint

I found a new source for Coke caps -- the dumpster at work!!  I had just been checking the recycling in my small area at work -- however found that the entire building goes to a central location!!!  The guy there informed me that the 2 recycling cans are full on Tuesdays.  This could be fun!!  beer11.gif

ladygirl99

If anyone has anymore pogo codes please pm me I have 125 coke points up for trade let me know thanks .

wuffie

I have several passes i'll trade for sum coke points. email me at
<admin edit: please don't post email addy in public>

wuffie tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 29, 2009, 08:17:03 AM
Love the concept of gamefly.

Had the service for about 3 months earlier this year.  And frankly, it was horrible.

I don't know if this was system wide, affecting only a few people or if it was just my account they were out to get-

Took 7-10 days for a game to get to me on average.  I'd send a game back and if I was lucky enough for them to acknowledge getting the game back (50% of the time I had to report the game missing 6-7 days after I mailed it to them) it would take them 5-7 days to mail me the next game on my list and then another 3-5 days to get it.  I reported one disk lost in the mail-I swore up and down I mailed it.  reported it lost in the mail.

Just last week-4 months after I canceled the subscription, I get an email from them saying the post office just delivered my "lost" disk even though I know for a fact I mailed it back 4 months earlier.

So gamefly left a bad taste in my mouth.

netflix, on the other hand-Netflix rocks.

My poor netflix account used so much poor thing's worn out and we're still using it like mad.

I have been using them for around 5 years and rarely have an issue. About a year ago I was having trouble getting my games but it turns out the main post office here was destroying and re-routing mail rather than deliver it. It was a big scandal here and once the problem was exposed delivery times went back to normal in 2-3 days.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Quote from: Homer on October 29, 2009, 01:31:35 PM
I have been using them for around 5 years and rarely have an issue. About a year ago I was having trouble getting my games but it turns out the main post office here was destroying and re-routing mail rather than deliver it. It was a big scandal here and once the problem was exposed delivery times went back to normal in 2-3 days.

Ahh we had a scandal here but it was with netflix.

We watch them as fast as we can and send them back-we're on the 4 at a time plan here and go through about 13-15 disks a month.  4-5 disks a week.

Our problems started when over half the envelops we got looked like they had been chewed up and spit out by some postal machine and at the worst point we were getting only 1-2 movies a week and having to report 3-4 a week missing.

I was afraid Netflix was going to call us up and ask what were we doing with the movies, eating them?

According to the news reports, Netflix launched an investigation with the help of the USPS regarding one specific post office and determined that two postal workers were stealing netflix DVDs.

After they were fired by the post office and arrested things were back to normal about a week after that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview