PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:54:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trival Pursuit

Started by destiny child,

Previous topic - Next topic

destiny child

I played both sides of trivial pursuit this morning, and did not get credit for the wedges I did on the UK side. Also have 110 wedges and am only on level 45 not 46. Has anyone else had this problem?  Thanks Destiny

Hocky

As of today....you should only be at rank 45 with one more pie to rank 46 if you are playing UK and US sides.  tumbsup.gif

twinkle6590

Yeppp exactly what Hocky said. that is where I am as well.

destiny child

I have 110 wedges. Had 108 when I did us side. Did not get wedges for doing UK side. Are you doing this by hand. How Many wedges do you have.  Thanks Destiny

cowboy63

Quote from: hocky on September 20, 2009, 01:50:42 PM
As of today....you should only be at rank 45 with one more pie to rank 46 if you are playing UK and US sides.  tumbsup.gif

Quote from: destiny child on September 20, 2009, 03:32:55 PM
I have 110 wedges. Had 108 when I did us side. Did not get wedges for doing UK side. Are you doing this by hand. How Many wedges do you have.  Thanks Destiny

I am rank 45 with 1 pie to next rank and have 110 bonus wedges. I play by hand and am current since it was first released. I also play the US and the UK sides.

Which reminds me UK for Monday is out.

destiny child

Thank you cowboy, that makes me feel better since that is where I am too. I thought that rank 46 was at 110 weges, but guess I must have read it wrong.   Destiny

snowflower

girls22.gif

Does anyone know if Trivial Pursuit will continue after rank 50? AUUGGGGHHHH hysterical.gif

munch000

I sure hope Trival Pursuit contiues after rank 50. It's such a great game.Keeps the old noggin working. no-no.gif

C~M

Quote from: munch000 on September 21, 2009, 03:56:49 AM
                I sure hope Trival Pursuit contiues after rank 50. It's such a great game.Keeps the old noggin working. no-no.gif

Squid

Uh oh... I see the forum townspeople comin' up the hill with torches and pitchforks...

Run, Munch, run!!

munch000

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on September 21, 2009, 04:11:00 AM
Uh oh... I see the forum townspeople comin' up the hill with torches and pitchforks...

Run, Munch, run!!

Muahahahahah!  diablo.gif

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

If you think about it, the game should continue until there are 100 levels in total since each side, US and UK are going to have 50 ranks. But since there will probably not be any more badges after we finish rank 50 doing both sides, I do not plan on playing.

Joe C

Provided that Pogo does not extend this game before we finish it at rank 50, I will continue to play at regular intervals. I have found it easy to run the cheat program every Saturday on both sides of the Atlantic.

That way, if Pogo decides to extend, I will have already played. I am not sure that we will get credit for it, like the issues when they extended Tri-Peaks and people did not get credit for their previous work.

Pogo said AFTER THE FACT they they were no longer going to give people credit for work done before extending a game, but honestly, I think it was because of how old and broken Tri-Peaks was. If you have not noticed, NO GAMES have been extended since that fiasco and I am not sure Pogo will ever extend another game. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

That's because pogo has a fleet of NINCOMPOOPS working for them. swear2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Motherof2

In case anyone wants a perfect score-----here are today's answer's to the US version--
1.  Flipper
2.  Bass
3. Hitler
4.  Pentagon
5.  New York
6.  Bill CLinton
7.  Chunky Monkey
8.  Wheelchairs
9.  Marines
10.  The Rough Riders
11.  The Navy Seals
12.  Death
13.  An apple
14.  The 19th
15.  The Big Mac
16.  Princess Diana
17.  Dr. Pepper
18.  The US
19.  Australia
20.  Marbles

Joe C

Quote from: Motherof2 on September 24, 2009, 11:24:32 AM
In case anyone wants a perfect score-----here are today's answer's to the US version--
1.  Flipper
2.  Bass
3. Hitler
4.  Pentagon
5.  New York
6.  Bill CLinton
7.  Chunky Monkey
8.  Wheelchairs
9.  Marines
10.  The Rough Riders
11.  The Navy Seals
12.  Death
13.  An apple
14.  The 19th
15.  The Big Mac
16.  Princess Diana
17.  Dr. Pepper
18.  The US
19.  Australia
20.  Marbles
That would be great if I played by hand. hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Motherof2 on September 24, 2009, 11:24:32 AM
1.  Flipper
2.  Bass
3. Hitler
4.  Pentagon
5.  New York
6.  Bill CLinton
7.  Chunky Monkey
8.  Wheelchairs
9.  Marines
10.  The Rough Riders
11.  The Navy Seals
12.  Death
13.  An apple
14.  The 19th
15.  The Big Mac
16.  Princess Diana
17.  Dr. Pepper
18.  The US
19.  Australia
20.  Marbles
This is an auto cheats program forum.

Joe C

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview