This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

reformatting comp

Started by danceliner,

Previous topic - Next topic

danceliner

hope some one can help me i have just had to reformat my computer and although i have managed to get back some of my cheat programs there are a few that ether will not let me use the password i have or i have no longer got the password what do i have to do to get them back now do i just email badgehelp with codes i have now explaining what has happened  panic button.gif help.gif help.gif

Squid

contact badgehelp@aol.com and tell them what happened.  Be sure to give them the email you're registered under and all pertinent info that you can, i.e. registration codes, etc.  GOod luck!  I'm sure others will have some more advice for you....

C~M

You need to get PayPal receipts for each one you need and  copy and paste them into the body of the emails also.

shoes

I am going to be buying a new computer.  I am a 150 member what will I have to do to get all the autos into the new computer???

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: shoes on September 23, 2009, 03:47:28 AM
I am going to be buying a new computer.  I am a 150 member what will I have to do to get all the autos into the new computer???
And if you have any free cheats (from contests) you need to rank out on that cheat cuz once you use a new computer you will lose that cheat.

danceliner

ty all for all your help i have got all my autos up and working now beer11.gif

mel1962

speaking of computers and auto programs....are the autos only usable on one computer?  I tried to put the one that I bought on my other computer but can;'t seem to figure out how.  I do not get any answer from the badge help email girls18.gif

~Sassy~

They are only good for one computer.  nono.gif  IF you buy a new computer or have to reformat they will reset your codes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview