PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:26:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway: 3 Month Subscriptions to Pogo

Started by sneekee1,

Previous topic - Next topic

sneekee1

I won 2 3-month subscriptions to Pogo. I have used one but does anyone know if I use both under the same account will I get the 6 months total?

Hocky

Yep!  Apply as many as you want to the same screen name.  Pogo is not limiting these like the regular 5 day pass that you can only use once. tumbsup.gif

Squid

Maybe I shouldn't admit this..... but.... I have over 5 years worth of 3 month passes applied to mine and all seems to be well.  They are each waiting their turn to be activated.   shy12.gif

edited to say, "I'm a pass ho"

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 21, 2009, 11:01:13 AM
Maybe I should admit this..... but.... I have over 5 years worth of 3 month passes applied to mine and all seems to be well.  They are each waiting their turn to be activated.   shy12.gif

3-month pass ho.

jaymeelee

hi how do i obtain a free month pass from club pogo can anyone PLEASE help me!!! cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif

arniebear

TyLey

Quote from: jaymeelee on September 21, 2009, 11:16:30 AM
hi how do i obtain a free month pass from club pogo can anyone PLEASE help me!!! cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif

Click the Topic.....Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes and follow the directions....Good luck

sneekee1

Thank you for responding!! I didn't want to admitt it but I actually won 4. Thanks for your help!!! giggle2.gif

jrzydvl

so far ive gotten 10yr 3months free so far and 250 cokes points

monna50

how did you do that? i would like to win some

Hocky

Quote from: monna50 on September 21, 2009, 06:29:12 PM
how did you do that? i would like to win some

Ughhhhhh!  Read people.....read!

jrzydvl

Squid

Quote from: hocky on September 21, 2009, 06:34:00 PM

Hey!  No one said there'd be reading involved.  I want to speak to my union rep.

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on September 21, 2009, 07:16:16 PM
Hey!  No one said there'd be reading involved.  I want to speak to my union rep.

stop.gif low blow.gif tease.gif

crazyeagle

Quote from: hocky on September 21, 2009, 06:34:00 PM

panic button.gif   read?????

hey some of us need pictures   magnifier.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: jaymeelee on September 21, 2009, 11:16:30 AM

Um.....not to be rude....

but learn to read.  We've got a 20+ subway page thread on it already....one of the most popular threads right now....
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

JAYREMI

i think we all a bunch of pass HO-S lately  hysterical.gif  spin the wheel and win a prize huh.gif JAYREMI tumbsup.gif

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Well, I am certainly no pass ho  hysterical.gif no really I'm not  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif HEY I'm being serious now.... nono.gif  hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif

Okay, well maybe a little one...... magnifier.gif whistle.gif zipper.gif camera.gif tumbsup.gif low blow.gif

Is 40 3-month passes back to back a lot to have on one pogo account???  I can never tell!!!!   panic button.gif panic button.gif panic button.gif help.gif

Good luck to all!!!  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif crying10.gif girls18.gif cheerleading.gif watching you.gif fart.gif girls21.gif

FacebookCharlie white flag.gif white flag.gif white flag.gif