PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:23:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway: 3 Month Subscriptions to Pogo

Started by sneekee1,

Previous topic - Next topic

JAYREMI

i dont know charlie got like 22 on mine so if it registered guess all is good cheesy.gif JAYREMI ass.gif

JAYREMI

COMING SOON  instead of subway 3month subscriptions to pogo // pogo cheats.net 3 month subscriptions maybe coming soon b-4 oct 18 hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif just ask facebook charlie she help ya out to hi11.gif TC ALL JAYREMI hi11.gif ass.gif

shoppingforme

It will be interesting to see if pogo honors these in the future...if one day we go to check and then poof they have all disappeared or something.  you know how pogo rolls.  lol..  alot of people seem to be doing well with this promotion.  I must be doing it at the wrong time of day.  someone said to do it between 4 and  6 am... is this correct?  i guess they figure most normal folks are asleep..  but we turk.gif are pogo freaks so we are farrrrrrrrr from normal

Stinkerbell

virgn36

hi11.gif I would love a 3 month free POGO membership. This way I can play against my MOM while I'm fighting over here in Afghanistan.     whistle.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: virgn36 on September 28, 2009, 01:19:49 AM
hi11.gif I would love a 3 month free POGO membership. This way I can play against my MOM while I'm fighting over here in Afghanistan.     whistle.gif

I think homer has some 3 month passes left.  Not sure.  Ask him in this thread:

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,38161.240.html

If he has any left he'll let you know and send you some.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: virgn36 on September 28, 2009, 01:19:49 AM

hi11.gif
Check your privates....I sent you some passes!!!

Have fun and a great day!!!  Hope it helps!!!

beer11.gif elf2.gif