PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:40:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

spooky slots

Started by hopedale55,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on September 23, 2009, 01:46:23 PM
In Spooky Slots, you can get 10 ranks and ONE rank badge for achieving rank 10. However, Spooky Slots is only available for about 6 weeks each year. Therefore, you have to get it right away.

Also, if Pogo offers a Mix and Match badge for Spooky Slots, it is a Limited Edition badge that goes away in a month. So, again, if you want to buy it, you have to buy it early. If you want to activate it and earn it, you have to do so in the time allotted of Spooky Slots being a game you can choose.

I do not KNOW, but I suspect that Spooky Slots goes away during the weekly maintenance window Tuesday Morning, Nov 3rd. Even if you place Spooky Slots on your "Favorite Games" list, it will get yanked during the maintenance. Also, the mix badge will migrate from your MIX album to the SPECIAL EDITION album when Spooky Slots is not available. It will come back every year during Spooky Slots being available.

Spooky Slots has been available as a game since 2003. It was upgraded to have the 10 ranks and 1 rank badge in 2007. It was supposed to have added ranks, but Pogo did not add ranks in 2008 and it does not look like they are going to add this year, either.

ONCE YOU GET RANK 10, you do not have to play anymore unless there is a challenge for the game.

Hey, Joe!
Would you mind posting your spreadsheet on this?  Thanks bunches!

I'm just giving you a loving hard time.  You're always a wealth of information which is much appreciated.  I'll have to go check my Spooky stats.  Thanks, again.   halloween22.jpg bat.gif halloween27.gif frankie.gif

(As a side.... Hey, Homer, can you put the Halloween smilies on the front page until after Halloween?  There aren't that many and access would be much easier.  My [more] smilies seem to take forever to load.  Thanks for thinking about it!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on September 23, 2009, 03:15:45 PM
There was a 2008 Special Edition badge, called the 2008 Halloween Special Edition where you had to collect 31 coins in Spooky Slots. Halloween is October 31st, get it. It is a picture of three tombstones.

There was also a 2008 Limited Edition Mix and Match badge called 2008 Halloween Limited Edition. It is an amimated badge, starts out spooky green light emanating from a haunted house, then out pops Spike dressed up like a witch.

As a reminder, anytime you see a Limited Edition Mix and Match, you pretty much have 30 days to buy it from the time it was offered.

Whew! I checked and I do have both the Special and the Limited edition badges. I thought I was going to have to go into counseling if I didn't have them both.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 23, 2009, 03:24:35 PM
(As a side.... Hey, Homer, can you put the Halloween smilies on the front page until after Halloween?  There aren't that many and access would be much easier.  My [more] smilies seem to take forever to load.  Thanks for thinking about it!

You have my permission to ignore her, Homer.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on September 23, 2009, 01:46:23 PM
ONCE YOU GET RANK 10, you do not have to play anymore unless there is a challenge for the game.
Then explain to me why people keep going to play this game for the entire time it is out? Its a dang slots game, no skill involved. I actually liked the old one with the cauldrons and spiders better than the new version with the flying UFO.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 23, 2009, 05:08:32 PM
Then explain to me why people keep going to play this game for the entire time it is out? Its a dang slots game, no skill involved. I actually liked the old one with the cauldrons and spiders better than the new version with the flying UFO.
I do not answer questions that do not make sense.

Why does ANYONE play Pogo by hand ever again? He he giggle2.gif tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

iVoted4Pedro

2009 Spooky Slots Limited Edition Badge -- Get 3 Spiders 5 times in 1 day!  Win 2,000 tokens....... cost , 28 Gems -----  at least that is what i've read  lipsrsealed.gif

MsMissy

Im rank 10 on spooky slots, but i played alittle this morning & there are currently no badges to win at this time, as i asked ppl. in room, just tokens. I hope they come out with badge soon.  pumpkin1.gif

crissysis

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif     Thank you , thank you DL and Stinker!!  You 2 gave me my first laugh of the day. I needed that !!! pumpkin1.gif bat.gif

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview