PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:31:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

using cheats on pogo

Started by roneygang,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 24, 2009, 09:10:19 AM
You're right, Harley. Though if I had been at the computer I would have asked them to show me where, in Pogo's rules, it says I must tell them whether I am typing in the letters or using the mouse, or answer ANY question for that matter. Really.  rolleyes.gif

In all the times I've been supposedly reported, I've never gotten anything from pogo saying quit being bad.

I admit I'm a bit sadistic though.

I LOVE going into EVB "passing" only rooms and calling as many blackouts as I can on purpose.  I love asking the passing only b!tchs to hold my hand and point out where it says in the rules of EVB that I can't claim a b/o in a passing only room.  And until they do so, I'm claiming a b/o every game.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 24, 2009, 01:21:38 PM
In all the times I've been supposedly reported, I've never gotten anything from pogo saying quit being bad.

I LOVE going into EVB "passing" only rooms and calling as many blackouts as I can on purpose.  I love asking the passing only b!tchs to hold my hand and point out where it says in the rules of EVB that I can't claim a b/o in a passing only room.  And until they do so, I'm claiming a b/o every game.

See, that's why you fit in so well here.  embrace.gif

Homer

screw pogo...they take my money so I can do anything I want

I have been reported thousands of times by all my fans out there. It's nice to know people are wasting their lives by reporting me to pogo.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

munch000

I go on the UK site to play my cheat programs- that way I can't win the jackpot- as if I ever would.  lol
I also try to go in a room just by myself- that helps alot.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on September 24, 2009, 01:31:41 PM

I have been reported thousands of times by all my fans out there. It's nice to know people are wasting their lives by reporting me to pogo.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
No one gets in Homer's way. And it is nice to know some people are wasting their lives humoring Homer.

Tori

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 24, 2009, 01:21:38 PM

I LOVE going into EVB "passing" only rooms and calling as many blackouts as I can on purpose.  I love asking the passing only b!tchs to hold my hand and point out where it says in the rules of EVB that I can't claim a b/o in a passing only room.  And until they do so, I'm claiming a b/o every game.

Does getting account flagged count?  giggle2.gif  If so, then yes, Pogo  july4th_33.gif my acct once...but was because I called some people a nice lil name ending with "holes"..lol ..Now I have to play in uncensored or keep chat off...with chat on..just too tempting

edited to say I didn't mean to add a whole parade...just a flag..lmao

raine56

When I was playing seaball whatever(hate that game) to rank out, people constantly said they were reporting me for cheating.  I just turned the chat off.  Never heard from pogo.  I won $5 the other day and even if I wasnt cheating, I still couldnt claim it as I am in Australia. lol.  I have been using cheats since about 2004.  Love my autos.  Pogo wouldnt be the same without them.  cheerleading.gif

twinkle6590

When I first started paying for pogo in 2004, I won $5 in a jackpot spin. At the time I was using a little cheat program I guess you would call it for my mouse in a slot game. I filled out the information not knowing that it was considered cheating and they sent me a nice not back saying they tracked a program on my computer that is used for cheating so therefore I had to forfeit my money and badge. I was fine with that and kept using the mouse. I haven't won a thing since but wall paper and tokens. So yes I was a bad girl when i first joined pogo.

C~M

Quote from: Homer on September 24, 2009, 01:31:41 PM

I have been reported thousands of times by all my fans out there. It's nice to know people are wasting their lives by reporting me to pogo.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Hey Homer Dear, if you really feel that way, why not tell us your Pogo name?...lol

Hocky

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 28, 2009, 11:18:16 PM
Hey Homer Dear, if you really feel that way, why not tell us your Pogo name?...lol

I'll smack him for ya Homer!   slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif   hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on September 29, 2009, 02:36:32 AM
I'll smack him for ya Homer!   slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif   hysterical.gif
It would be hilarious to see Mayhem do an admin edit to remove Homer's screenname. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 28, 2009, 11:18:16 PM

Because I don't play well with others  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

disneyland lady

FacebookCharlie

C~M

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

twinkle6590

Homer

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on September 29, 2009, 06:12:33 AM
Because I don't play well with others  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Do you play well with yourself?  Hey, I'm just askin'...

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview