PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:41:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

using cheats on pogo

Started by roneygang,

Previous topic - Next topic

roneygang

I just discovered your wonderful site, and being lazy and not wanting to scan the multitude of forum topics, wanted to ask if downloading your cheats for the pogo games violated their TOS in any way?  Wouldn't want to risk losing my account, not to mention the millions of tokens I have worked hard at building up.

roadwarrior

To answer your question-yes it is a violation.

Now as for losing your account yes you can BUT-

nearly all of us have been using cheats in one form or another for a very long time.  In my case, about 4 years.

As long as your not stupid about your auto use-for example-your friends who know you use auto will know your using an auto if a certain mini is up or some other code and won't announce "so and so is using an auto right now" in open chat, your smart enough to not say something along the lines of "I'm going on auto...." "I go to x site to buy my cheats...and they cost $10..."

You should be fine if you decide to buy and autos from here.

For the most part, we're loners in pogo.  We'll come out of the shadows and talk every so often in pogo, but in the end, we have few, if any pogo friends-mainly relatives or friends we've made here who know our pogo name and know if x badge is up or x mini is showing we're on auto and away from the computer.  We'll talk to each other in private chat, and in pc (we're it's just you and the other person or people you trust not to rat you out) then we'll say going on auto.

But at the end of the day, we're all loners in pogo.  We come here to exchange stats, talk and everything else.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

I have been cheating on Pogo since 2004.

Follow these simple rules and Pogo will leave you alone.
1) Never claim any prize that costs Pogo real money (Hats, crockpots, jackpots)
2) Do not chat about cheating in a Pogo game room
3) Do not respond to anyone telling you are cheating
4) Make your profile private and location private to only friends on your friend's list tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roneygang

has anyone ever gotten caught by pogo, using your cheats?  how safe/risky are these cheat programs?

Stinkerbell

I got reported day before yesterday because I refused to answer a question. Haven't heard anything from Pogo.

Hocky

If ya follow the tips we have posted here and never ever try to claim a prize or JP or ever chat while you are using your auto.........99.9% chance you will not lose your account.

Its only the people that brag about or tell someone else that they are using an auto that get reported and lose their account.

I always have my pogo chat turned OFF when I am using an auto.  That way I never see whats being said and I am not tempted to reply to anyone's accusations.

Dang Joe.........I always wanted a pogo crockpot.  Well Poo!  There goes my chances!  giggle2.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: roneygang on September 23, 2009, 08:19:15 AM
has anyone ever gotten caught by pogo, using your cheats?  how safe/risky are these cheat programs?

While using an auto over the last few years I have been reported for:

Claiming b/o's in a "passing" only room of evb

refusing to talk in chat (only reason I had it turned on was to keep tabs on the progress I was making on poppit last week)

refusing to go to private chat (when it clearly stats in my profile I do not pc with anyone who is not on my friends list)

calling myself a badge ho

telling a long term real life friend in public chat that my mini is a shopaholic

telling a friend of mine I was going to do my dads badge that week because he was fishing

getting a high score in boggle

getting a low score in boggle

putting in my proflile I refuse to say ty, gg, gh, nj and yw after every hand so ty, gg, gh, nj and yw IN advance

Getting more than 3 badges in one day

doing both weekly badges on the same day

Playing bingo too quickly

Playing bingo too slowly

I could go on and on over the crap I, and others have been "reported" for.  I'm still here. 

Point is-if pogo banned/went after every last little report someone made after another person, we'd all be banished from pogo land.

You can, and will, be reported for anything and everything.  I've even been reported for being a "bot" a couple times.

I'm still here, going strong.

What I'm getting at-if you choose to use autos, your fine.  Really.

Unless your really, really stupid about it.

As long as you don't go running your mouth about autos this or autos that in chat, claiming any prizes-hats, gift cards-but wallpaper/screen savers are fine as they are a dime a dozen in pogo land-and either have your chat turned off or just let any comments roll off your back, you'll be fine.  Honestly.

And if you get reported, don't let it bother you.  It's nothing to worry about.

roadwarrior

and if your worried about homer and mayhem stealing your credit card info-no. They don't.  No problems at all.

If your worried about getting nasty crap from downloading stuff on this site-if it's the autos and/or homer/mayhem say it's safe to download x-nothing to worry about.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 23, 2009, 08:21:08 AM
I got reported day before yesterday because I refused to answer a question. Haven't heard anything from Pogo.
Stinkerbell not tawkin' - that is an oxymoron.

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 23, 2009, 09:01:47 AM
and if your worried about homer and mayhem stealing your credit card info-no. They don't.  No problems at all.

If your worried about getting nasty crap from downloading stuff on this site-if it's the autos and/or homer/mayhem say it's safe to download x-nothing to worry about.
Also, just remember this about people that report "cheaters". They pay the minimal membership price. They might even play for free with the various offers from Coke Rewards and Subway.

Most cheaters buy lots of gems to get Premium/Mix badges. Average Pogo customer pays $0-$40 year to play. Pogocheats customer pay $40-$140/year to play. Which group do you think Pogo favors?
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

psmint

I've been with Pogo since its beginning and still haven't even won a hat, mug or t-shirt.  Still wondering what to do with all the wallpaper I've won....it doesn't go with my home decor!

C~M

Quote from: psmint on September 24, 2009, 07:34:17 AM
Still wondering what to do with all the wallpaper I've won....it doesn't go with my home decor!
Sell it on E-Bay.

Stinkerbell

Has anyone here ever gotten a letter from Pogo regarding cheating?

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 24, 2009, 07:46:11 AM
Not me, why did you?  If so post it.

No, I didn't get anything. I never have although I've been told I'm being reported numerous times. So I'm wondering, has anyone actually ever gotten a "You're being naughty" letter from Pogo?

Stinkerbell

harley89

Guess my refusal to interact with anything or anybody on Pogo has paid off nobody pays any attention to me just like I like it  and Stinker dont worry about Pogo they always threaten to report people for just about anything  If you have been reading that Miss Net person it seems Pogo only checks into reports that are threats, slurs or racial in others the truely bad stuff. She has said repeatedly that just because someone isnt talking are is earning high scores doesnt mean they are cheating. 

Stinkerbell

You're right, Harley. Though if I had been at the computer I would have asked them to show me where, in Pogo's rules, it says I must tell them whether I am typing in the letters or using the mouse, or answer ANY question for that matter. Really.  rolleyes.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview