PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 09:32:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Joe C is that you??

Started by arniebear,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

Read this in Pogo Letter to Editor.

QuoteBadge Record-- Can You Top 30?

So, I think I will have almost everybody beat. On April 5, 2009 I won 30 badges!!! In case you didn't know, that is enough badges to fill a full page in the "Change your badge" window!

To make it even more amazing, I also won 11 badges on April 4, 2009. So, over the course of that weekend when I was sick with the flu, I managed to win 41 badges! Maybe that is the reason I named myself the "Badge King", lol.

Hopefully after many times writing into you, this amazing feat will finally get me posted on the site!

Thanks for all the work you do at Pogo and keep the great games coming. By the way, when are we getting a new download game? I loved Fairy Godmother Tycoon and I know a TON of Pogo players that loved it as well. Any chance we will see a Fairy Godmother Tycoon 2 maybe with ranks/badges/mini items?

The Crazy Badge Man,

Editor: Checked and verified. This crazy badge man DID, in fact, earn 30 badges in one day. And 11 the day before... if you really put some effort into it, you may find a 24 hour period where you exceeded 30! But I'm not going to do that work for you. ;) You are the unofficial Badge King!

As for Fairy Godmother Tycoon... I, too, thought it was a lot of fun, but alas, there will be no a sequel.

Hocky

Hmmmmmmmm makes ya wonder, don't it?  But I don't think Josie would want to draw attention to himself.  He is a closet badge ho ! giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

That sure sounds like our resident male badge ho, Joe,   giggle2.gif   I agree, though, that I don't know he'd want to draw that kind of attention to himself.

I know I wouldn't as far as badges are concerned.  panic button.gif

C~M

OK, It was me, I confess.  Also, I see they aren't going to release the to game Fairy Godmother with mini items and badges that was talked about before on other sites.

Joe C

All

I have never sent a letter to the editor or to Ms. Netiquette. I only send Pogo money in exchange for badges.

The grammar of this letter to the editor is below standard and the letter itself is poorly constructed. It lacks any style or coherence. It tries to introduce too many topics. The author is a Pogo suck-up, trying to makes points. The author references themselves in the third person AND gives themselves a silly nickname. On the other hand, my theoretical letter to the editor would have a beginning, a middle and an end. I would have signed it Joe C. I certainly would not invite people to look at my profile, which I have hidden.

I just won the most recent Poppit badge (in the Pogo Turns 10) 30 times in 30 minutes as a tribute to Stumpy McDeal. I used the Redo exploit. I told my fellow cheaters of this adventure, but not bothered to tell "normal" Pogonians about this little protest in support of the short Texan.

In the end, I only share information, silly stories and other meanderings with my pals here in PogoCheats. To write a letter that might be read by the Junior Pogo Police is beyond the pale.

Joe C.

My name is Joe C and I approve this message. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on September 24, 2009, 03:00:23 PM
All

I have never sent a letter to the editor or to Ms. Netiquette. I only send Pogo money in exchange for badges.

The grammar of this letter to the editor is below standard and the letter itself is poorly constructed. It lacks any style or coherence. It tries to introduce too many topics. The author is a Pogo suck-up, trying to makes points. The author references themselves in the third person AND gives themselves a silly nickname. On the other hand, my theoretical letter to the editor would have a beginning, a middle and an end. I would have signed it Joe C. I certainly would not invite people to look at my profile, which I have hidden.

I just won the most recent Poppit badge (in the Pogo Turns 10) 30 times in 30 minutes as a tribute to Stumpy McDeal. I used the Redo exploit. I told my fellow cheaters of this adventure, but not bothered to tell "normal" Pogonians about this little protest in support of the short Texan.

In the end, I only share information, silly stories and other meanderings with my pals here in PogoCheats. To write a letter that might be read by the Junior Pogo Police is beyond the pale.

Joe C.

Josie...........I am hiring you to represent me in any and all legal matters that I may encounter!  giggle2.gif

jarjar

Quote from: hocky on September 24, 2009, 06:43:30 PM
Josie...........I am hiring you to represent me in any and all legal matters that I may encounter!  giggle2.gif
Ditto hysterical.gif

Joe C

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on September 24, 2009, 03:00:23 PM
All

Joe C.

Me thought that be ewe hoo rote two that editor, Josie.   blowkisses.gif

harley89

Man joise response is not to be read until you have finished at least 1 cup of coffee.  Way to smart for me this early

Joe C

harley

Another new member is looking for their cookies in the Welcome New Members or Introduce Yourself threads. tumbsup.gif

harley89

i have to open the bar to pass out cookies and I cant open the bar cause Squid is gone and I got her a new motorized bar stool with a flashy seatbelt.  So they gonna have to wait

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on September 25, 2009, 09:10:33 PM
i have to open the bar to pass out cookies and I cant open the bar cause Squid is gone and I got her a new motorized bar stool with a flashy seatbelt.  So they gonna have to wait

Whats up with that? Where's MY motorized bar stool?   6_6.gif

Squid

I'll be back on Sunday, Harley!  Rev up that bar stool, baby!   beer11.gif

harley89

Stinker yours was a suprise too  I am polishing chrome and gettin them all purty for the two of you

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview