Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Feel Better Soon, Squid

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I hope everything went well and that you'll be feeling good as new very soon.

Thought you might like this guy to keep an eye on you while you're recuperating.   giggle2.gif

embrace.gif

Hocky

Whassamatta with our Squiddims?  shocked.gif

Oh and *cough cough* I think I may *cough cough* need that guy next *cough cough* Stinky..... inlove1.gif

Squid

Awww, how sweet.  Thanks very much.  I DEFINITELY have dibs on that guy, Stinky!  I have dibs on your siggy guy, too!  Sick forum members get dibs on whatever they want.  I call it.  So there!  giggle2.gif wow.gif

I have a little joint condition and it has really affected certain joints.  I had to have a little same-day surgery this morning but I'm already back at home.  Of course, my OCD made me head straight for the puter to check on Uncle Otto and the forum. 

I tend to ignore inconveniences like surgery and I'll be "up and at 'em" in no time.   In fact, I scheduled a weekend away this coming weekend so how bad can it be, right?

Thanks for the good thoughts, wishes and prayers- all gratefully accepted. 

I love this forum.  inlove1.gif

xoxoxo Squid

disneyland lady

Don't be stupid and overdo just cuz it was a drive-by procedure. You still need to take it easy and I sure am glad to hear that you are mending. doctor.gif

Squid

I totally agree, DLL.  I took off the rest of the week from work and the weekend is going to be spent lakeside doing nothing more strenuous than reading or drifting on the water.  I foresee lots of sleep in my future, too.

I've got great drugs now, too!    giggle2.gif

jarjar

Awe poor Squid embrace.gif I did not know you were having trouble. Take it easy sweetie and make sure you take care of yourself. However, you may want to fake it out and extend it a little bit. That hunk of a guy looking over you I am sure is in no hurry. blowkisses.gif

Stinkerbell

She's fibbing.. it was not just a "little" surgery.   watching you.gif

Squid

dancing16.gif shy12.gif whistle.gif

I don't want my wonderful fellow pogonians to worry.  I'm peachy!  Just slept for almost two hours in the middle of the day.  I can get used to this! 

(((( STINKY, Hocky, JJ, DLL and the whole gang!! )))))

Joe C

Get better and let Uncle Otto do all the Pogo Heavy Lifting.

Just like any other Badge Wednesday. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I must be on drugs!  I forgot this was badge Wednesday!  Finding Uncle Otto now.....

giggle2.gif

Hocky

If ya need anything Squidly, we are here for ya.  Hope you didnt lose any tentacles or anything!! giggle2.gif

Squid

thank you, Hocky.  I'm really doing great.... better every day.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview