Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bloop

Started by shoppingforme,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoppingforme

Hi everyone, I have a problem.. I was playing Bloop, and was at rank 37, 77 points to next rank, had already earned the rank 30 badge which is listed in my badges.  I got knocked offline and when I went back to the game, I was at rank 27 and 77 points to next rank and my rank 30 badge was still there....wth!!!  that was a lot of friggin work!!  now what?  urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

monna50

dont know what to do email pogo ,sorry you lost your ranks  sad.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: shoppingforme on September 28, 2009, 11:19:00 AM
Hi everyone, I have a problem.. I was playing Bloop, and was at rank 37, 77 points to next rank, had already earned the rank 30 badge which is listed in my badges.  I got knocked offline and when I went back to the game, I was at rank 27 and 77 points to next rank and my rank 30 badge was still there....wth!!!  that was a lot of friggin work!!  now what?  urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It might be too late, but the first thing to try is going back into the room you were in before you were booted out.

Some Pogo games need to have your progress locked in. What many of us do, and I do with every single game is this:

After finishing a game, like lets say Lottso, I leave the room then immediately go back into that same room just long enough for the game window to load. Then I can leave and my progress is locked in, it won't be lost.  There are some games that are notorious for losing progress unless you do this.

If you go back into the room you were in, it will often times return you to your highest ranking.

Good luck!

shoppingforme

I tried everything...and to no avail..oh well.. I did send pogo an email..we will see what will happen..probably nothing...but ya never know.  thanks for the help!   cheesy.gif

Hocky

Sometimes it is a matter of waiting for the java to catch up.......if it doesnt come back, then let pogo know of your rank 30 badge and they should be able to get you square.

shoppingforme

I wrote pogo and got my reply.  they said they don't credit rank.  even though i did provide screen shots and the fact that I had already earned the rank 30 badge.  so i guess I have to drudge thru another 10 ranks for nothing.  and that game is so very tedious.  to say the least.

Hocky

Quote from: shoppingforme on September 28, 2009, 07:56:33 PM
I wrote pogo and got my reply.  they said they don't credit rank.  even though i did provide screen shots and the fact that I had already earned the rank 30 badge.  so i guess I have to drudge thru another 10 ranks for nothing.  and that game is so very tedious.  to say the least.

Damn them!  swear2.gif

Julie

Quote from: shoppingforme on September 28, 2009, 07:56:33 PM

Bummer. I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago with Squelchies and after emailing Pogo got the same response that they don't credit lost ranks.  Unfortunately you'll come across the lost rank/progress thing with new games when they're released and as you've discovered some games are still doing this especially when leaving one room then entering another.  Locking in your rank by re-entering the room you just left does help  tumbsup.gif 

Squid

Sorry to hear of the rank loss.  That's one tedious game.  I've gotten into the habit of locking progress on all games, even if the game doesn't lose progress.  I'm taking no chances.  Good luck!

shoppingforme

Yeah I lost the rank for sure.. I have left and came back and everything.  And I wonder why it is completely and utterly impossible to win a game if u don't double browse.   And I asked that question in my email to them about my rank loss and they said their games aren't rigged..  and I never said "rigged" I just asked why it is impossible to win against a bot?....lol...  oh well..  i will drudge on and get that dang game finished.  I started now I am obsessed with finishing.  Hope everyone had a great day! bbq21.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview