PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 09:27:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hmmm.....

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

This forum used to be fun, but now it seems as tho everyone is just here to grab free Pogo.  Where are all of us old, long timers at?  We need to take our forum back!!...lol

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Have a great day!

Hocky

We're here CM!  We have been interjecting our thoughts between all the newbie posts.....don't worry, the free pogo train will be leaving the station as soon as the passes have run out and we will be back to normal!  cheesy.gif

jarjar

Were still here CM and still love you embrace.gif Hocky is right and we may get some new friends from all this undecided.gif

Homer

I don't see the problem. All of the regulars have passes so what's the big deal if someone joins and asks for a pass?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ILoveScrabble

I for one am glad to have found this.  I am a newbie, and appreciate the passes, but also after searching around the site, all of the information.  Not everyone is just "out for blood"...lol...  but I agree with Homer, it will also bring people like myself to the site as members and you never know, you might like some of us!!!  You have a cool site Homer! 
My roomies turned me on to it, and they were right!   I haven't used any auto's yet. But that is next.  pumpkin1.gif

jarjar

Quote from: ILoveScrabble on September 27, 2009, 05:13:07 PM
I for one am glad to have found this.  I am a newbie, and appreciate the passes, but also after searching around the site, all of the information.  Not everyone is just "out for blood"...lol...  but I agree with Homer, it will also bring people like myself to the site as members and you never know, you might like some of us!!!  You have a cool site Homer! 
My roomies turned me on to it, and they were right!   I haven't used any auto's yet. But that is next.  pumpkin1.gif
Oh no another auto user coming up. Get the cookies Harley hysterical.gif Welcome Love Scrabble have fun here it is the best embrace.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Homer on September 27, 2009, 04:50:49 PM
I don't see the problem. All of the regulars have passes so what's the big deal if someone joins and asks for a pass?

Eh, I think that CM is just a little unnerved with the free for all posting over the pogo passes.  I don't think he wanted any passes........

I think the free pogo pass thing was a GREAT idea.  We can always use more active members.  Sure, there will be people who grab the freebie and run. but ya never know, some may stay and enjoy what this great forum has to offer everyone.

I came over from a different forum where there was drama everyday...I hated going to it because everyone was so nasty to each other, not to mention the admins bad attitude.

I love this forum and I am thankful I found it!  inlove1.gif

Stinkerbell

I understand where you're coming from, CM, but it's an open forum so having lots of newbies here when things are being given away is bound to happen.

I was thrilled when Homer started giving away the passes because I had so many and I couldn't find anyone to give them to, so I send them to Homer, who is making sure they are fairly and evenly distributed, which in my opinion is better than just passing them out willy-nilly to anyone asking for them.
One new poster mentioned that they had only won 1 pass. They were so thrilled with the 1 that I sent them several more, then learned that several people had sent them several more, providing them with years and years of free Pogo. With H. being in charge of it, he can make sure that not one person is getting way more than their fair share.

And like others have said, when the well runs dry, the ones only looking for a handout will leave and the other newbies will stick around and participate, hopefully add useful stuff to the forum.   cheerleading.gif

ILoveScrabble

Where do you guys get the awesome graphics at the end of your posts? Do you make them? Or is there a place you can purchase them? Some of them are quite beautiful.  The colors are so vibrant.  I am playing scrabble with no interuptions...how wonderful!!! sg.gif

Hocky

Some folks snag pics off the internet....some folks make their own using a program and talent.  If you wander over to the Picture Gallery section of the forum, there is a request thread from the very talented Miss Bams.  Just tell her what you are looking for and I am sure she will do a great job for you.

Stinkerbell

My siggy is a picture of my husband.  Well, in my dreams anyway.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

I'm glad to see some newbies, any good looking guys tho??   hysterical.gif  I been busy trying to catch up on some games & badges so haven't been here as much. 

I think its great that Homer etc has been giving free club passes to others, just goes to show how terrific this forum is!!   tumbsup.gif beer11.gif

shoppingforme

Oh Hocky  I love your new pic!!  I was such a Dirty Dancing fanatic.  My Mom and I were part of a group of about 50 women who went and saw it in the theater 64 times when it was out.  They even featured us on the local news! It was crazy and oh so much fun.  When he passed I was very sad.  I am a cancer survivor myself and I can only imagine what he went thru  with such a vengeful strain of cancer.  I will certainly look at the section you recommended.  Wow this is so much fun!  Will I have enough time now to play games...lol... oh heck yeah ,....there is always time for that... dancing16.gif

C~M

I knew my topic would get some of the newbies to post.  Welcome to the forum you all!  Now go and cheat in Pogo.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 28, 2009, 07:30:37 AM
I knew my topic would get some of the newbies to post.  Welcome to the forum you all!  Now go and cheat in Pogo.

As well as some oldies   giggle2.gif

gator8_24

I don't know how Stinky has the time for Pogo dreaming about her "husband" giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8_24 on September 28, 2009, 09:00:17 AM
I don't know how Stinky has the time for Pogo dreaming about her "husband" giggle2.gif

Uncle Otto, my friend. Uncle Otto.   giggle2.gif

Bearcats937

Stinkerbell

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 02, 2009, 03:36:14 PM
Free is a wonderful thing.

That's debatable Stinky...say for instance, you wouldn't want VD for free would ya?  hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview