PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 09:31:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hmmm.....

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on October 02, 2009, 07:37:20 PM
That's debatable Stinky...say for instance, you wouldn't want VD for free would ya?  hysterical.gif

whistle.gif   low blow.gif   whistle.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: hocky on October 02, 2009, 07:37:20 PM
That's debatable Stinky...say for instance, you wouldn't want VD for free would ya?  hysterical.gif
Yeah, you would then take advantage of the Free Clinic.

who me?

Squid

Quote from: Homer on September 27, 2009, 04:50:49 PM
I don't see the problem. All of the regulars have passes so what's the big deal if someone joins and asks for a pass?
I'm all for sharing.  I had quite a few years of Pogo leftover after applying what I wanted and sharing with friends, so I gave them to Homer to dole out.  I like his method of being fair.  He already caught one or two people being greedy by changing forum names.   magnifier.gif  Way to keep an eye on things, Homer!

I don't mind sharing my bounty at all.  What I have trouble with sometimes is the way people ask for (or DEMAND) passes.

I, myself, gave out a number of passes to people and many do not even take the trouble to say thank you.

Bad manners, especially in the face of gift-giving, irk me.

Stinkerbell

You're right, Squid. I gave out many passes and while most people said thank you, there were some I never heard a word back from. It's not that I gave them to get thanks, no. I did it to share and help them out, that's it. But what's up with people and their lack of manners anymore? It left me wondering if they got the passes I gave them at all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview