Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

squelchies

Started by Labaraner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Labaraner

Is anyone having any trouble with Squelchies? My game freezes up all the time. I cant even get thru one game.  This happened in Perfect Pair also. Any help will be appreciated!

disneyland lady

Is this happening on the game or the auto. If it is the game then you probably need to dump your cache of cookies. I had no probs with Squelchies yesterday and I played for 3 people.

Labaraner

The game, I did dump the cache and no luck.  If I minimize the window it unfreezes which is how I dealt with Perfect Pair, but this game I move a couple of squelchies and it freezes right away and every time. I was just wondering if there was something else I could do. Im about to give up pogo after  5 years, and this isnt helping me to stay.

jtric1963

disneyland lady

One other thing you can do is switch browsers. When Pogo would freeze in Phlinx I finally got the badge by using Mozilla Firefox.

Joe C

It worked fine for me both in Apple Safari explorer and Microsoft Internet Explorer, both played in Windows VISTA.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

triviamaven

I was able to play it just fine with IE7.  Got that badge done and forgetting that horrible game   no-no.gif

Magzy

Clear your cache, and most importantly clear your java.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview