PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 09:28:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just came to my senses!

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Where Have I been? Sleeping!  When I saw the "Boob Tube" thread I thought oh ok now Homer has his own thread about his favorite body part! (besides checking privates)  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  It was weird!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8_24 on September 29, 2009, 11:00:13 AM
Where Have I been? Sleeping!  When I saw the "Boob Tube" thread I thought oh ok now Homer has his own thread about his favorite body part! (besides checking privates)  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  It was weird!

Welcome, it's good to have you back.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

who me?

Nah it was an honest assumption. When you see any topic on here that has boob in it the first thing anyone thinks is Homer  wow.gif

Homer

Quote from: who me? on September 29, 2009, 02:14:53 PM
Nah it was an honest assumption. When you see any topic on here that has boob in it the first thing anyone thinks is Homer  wow.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

Quote from: Homer on September 29, 2009, 02:15:24 PM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Ahhh Homer you know it's true you have the biggest fetish for them, You telling me you don't care for them anymore? huh.gif

Ohh geez doh...Did you think I was calling you a boob?  giggle2.gif   LMAO that was not my intention, but just thinking you thought I was is even funnier than all get out  hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview