This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

October Badges

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

lilsh0rtii445

Is there a way to get gems without buying them?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on October 01, 2009, 07:16:18 PM
Is there a way to get gems without buying them?

You get 20 free when you start a new account, and you can win them in jackpot spins. Other than that, unless someone buys you some, no.

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 01, 2009, 07:23:31 PM
You get 20 free when you start a new account, and you can win them in jackpot spins. Other than that, unless someone buys you some, no.
Just what she said giggle2.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 01, 2009, 07:23:31 PM
I just noticed that both my 5 gem wins were from Bingo Luau so I think they are in specific games.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 02, 2009, 05:19:09 AM
I just noticed that both my 5 gem wins were from Bingo Luau so I think they are in specific games.

That's interesting, I had never read anything that indicated a specific game. Good catch.

disneyland lady

Actually I looked in HELP at Pogo to see "How can I win gems?" and got a page that said "All of the Club Pogo games currently offer Gems as a possible prize in the Jackpot Spinner. There are a few free games that offer Gem jackpots, and these are: High Stakes Pool, Pogo Bowl, Poppit!, and Word Whomp." So I guess it was just a fluke that I won them both times in Bingo Luau as at the time I won them I was playing this game heavy to rank out. But I have played other games heavy and not won any gems in them. So I don't know the answer to that.

Hocky

I feel like Charlie Brown when he goes out trick or treating and all he ever got was rocks!  All I ever get is tokens!  swear2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on October 02, 2009, 10:26:53 AM
I feel like Charlie Brown when he goes out trick or treating and all he ever got was rocks!  All I ever get is tokens!  swear2.gif

I was playing a challenge one time awhile ago and people in the room were saying "Oh, I got 25!" or "I got 30!" So I said "I got a rock." And they had NO idea what I refering too. I'm tellin' ya, Pogo will allow just anyone to play, won't they?

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 02, 2009, 10:49:06 AM
I was playing a challenge one time awhile ago and people in the room were saying "Oh, I got 25!" or "I got 30!" So I said "I got a rock." And they had NO idea what I refering too. I'm tellin' ya, Pogo will allow just anyone to play, won't they?

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Youngin's these days....just don't know what they missed out on, I tell ya!

disneyland lady

Joe C

I just managed to finish the 18th Mix-And-Match album only completing 19 badges. How is this possible? Well, last year's Mix Limited Edition badge of Spooky Slots only counts in your totals in October (plus a few days in September and November).

This pushed the last badge of the 17th album temporarily into the 18th album. I then completed 19 Mix badges in the 19th album. I "won" the album completion badge doing so. I still have one last new Mix badge, but if I waited until Spooky Slots went back into hibernation, I would have an album completion badge but only 19 badges done, along with an incomplete "Word Whomp" badge.

I love how consistent Pogo is. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on October 03, 2009, 05:43:17 AM
I love how consistent Pogo is. tumbsup.gif
They should make up a word for consistently inconsistent/dependably undependable.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 03, 2009, 07:54:06 AM
They should make up a word for consistently inconsistent/dependably undependable.
Pogo hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview