Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Halloween Goodies in the Mini Mall 10/01/09

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Tons of new stuff for Halloween. Lots of token items as well as gem items.

17MattFan

jarjar

Stinkerbell

Magzy

They actually have outdone themselves, some very nice outfits, backgrounds, etc....(not like the usual)....WTG pogo! beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Magzy on October 01, 2009, 06:39:44 PM
They actually have outdone themselves, some very nice outfits, backgrounds, etc....(not like the usual)....WTG pogo! beer11.gif

I agree. I was impressed. I even got some gem items.

Magzy

Yeah, I don't usually spend gems on mini (badges are so very much more important...lol), but, I think I am going to get that ghostly ballroom dancing background....and really why am I going to do this...ya can only use it once a year giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Magzy on October 01, 2009, 06:55:33 PM
Yeah, I don't usually spend gems on mini (badges are so very much more important...lol), but, I think I am going to get that ghostly ballroom dancing background....and really why am I going to do this...ya can only use it once a year giggle2.gif

That's one that I got. Very nice.

disneyland lady

I wish Pogo would do something like have an item for an outrageous amount of tokens or you can get it for the usual gems. That way I could get rid of the over excess of tokens I have.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 02, 2009, 05:29:32 AM
I wish Pogo would do something like have an item for an outrageous amount of tokens or you can get it for the usual gems. That way I could get rid of the over excess of tokens I have.

Yeah, remember when some of the costumes were 75,000 tokens?  Why not 250,000 for a new outfit or something... oh wait... I remember. Tokens are useless and Pogo wants cash. LOL

disneyland lady

I am still trying to find a gas station that will accept tokens. I used to give my tokens to my grandson as payment for doing something around the house but at age 16 (and a half) he now knows I was snowing him.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 02, 2009, 10:43:11 AM
I am still trying to find a gas station that will accept tokens. I used to give my tokens to my grandson as payment for doing something around the house but at age 16 (and a half) he now knows I was snowing him.

That's just a cryin' shame, DLL. Too bad he caught on before you really got some use out of him.

catfancie

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 02, 2009, 05:29:32 AM

tumbsup.gif I agree with you on that.  I get everything available with tokens every time,  but I refuse to use gems to purchase items for my mini.  Gems are for Badges only.  hysterical.gif  And I swear it seems like my token amount does not decrease when I purchase item for the mini.   giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: catfancie on October 02, 2009, 10:56:25 AM
tumbsup.gif I agree with you on that.  I get everything available with tokens every time,  but I refuse to use gems to purchase items for my mini.  Gems are for Badges only.  hysterical.gif  And I swear it seems like my token amount does not decrease when I purchase item for the mini.   giggle2.gif

Did anyone ever post the instructions for the shopping for free in the mini-mall?  It only works with token items.

You need either 2 computers or a friend who can log into your account and play for you while you shop. THIS DOES NOT WORK DOUBLE BROWSING.

It's very important to follow these steps in order.

Computer 1 will first begin playing a game, something with frequent jackpot spins.

Computer 2 will then log into the same name and begin shopping for token items. The token count on this computer will go down, reflecting the amount of tokens you spent. When you are all done shopping, log out of Pogo on this computer.

Computer 1 will continue playing until they get a jackpot spin. Once the spin is complete, you should see that the token count has gone up, and does not reflect the spent tokens.  However, sometimes it does goes down, by the amount spent. But if you then actually log out and back in, the token count will have gone back up.

If you're going to try this, make small purchases at first, until you have it down.

I've gotten millions of tokens worth of things for free and I do this for my kids' and parents accounts as well.

snowflower

snowflower

Quote from: snowflower on October 02, 2009, 04:33:14 PM
girls22.gif
Wow, thanks Stinky, good advice .. gonna go try it!!  magnifier.gif lipsrsealed.gif

girls22.gif Guess I didn't do it right, didn't work for me ''' always doin sumptin wrong, lol

jarjar

Quote from: snowflower on October 02, 2009, 05:18:55 PM
girls22.gif Guess I didn't do it right, didn't work for me ''' always doin sumptin wrong, lol
Awe so sorry Snowy. It does work I do it all the time for me and my sis. Thanks to Stinky. embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on October 02, 2009, 05:18:55 PM

How did you do it?  You have to do it in exactly the order I listed or it won't work.  And be sure you're playing a game with frequent jackpot spins OR let uncle otto play for awhile after you checkout from shopping.  I know it still works, cuz I got a bjillion tokens worth of stuff when the new Halloween things came out.

snowflower

Quote from: jarjar on October 02, 2009, 05:20:22 PM
Awe so sorry Snowy. It does work I do it all the time for me and my sis. Thanks to Stinky. embrace.gif

girls22.gif I went back and tried again ''' it WORKS!! ty ty ty love30.gif

jarjar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview