Started by ~Sassy~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

I know some people have been wondering where I have been.  undecided.gif

1. Dentist
2. Sick with flu for a week
3. Weekend felt good, then sick again for over a week
4. Dentist
5. Nonstop courier delivery to California (10 hours there-ten hours back)
6. Computer bought in March/April dies. It is the hard drive! I will be able to pick it up sometime today, tomorrow or Monday. Best Buy always tries to tell you exactly..haha.  Best Buy tried to charge me $400 for fixing my computer even though it was still under warranty, somehow they neglected to reflect it on the service order. I helped them with the same info again, yesterday. So now it will cost me $70.
7. I just received a phone call from Best Buy and they need me to order the recovery disc from HP for my computer, which I have just got off of the phone doing. I DID make a recovery disc set but I only have Best Buy's word that neither of the two sets I took down there go to this computer. Really weird concept for me to understand, the computer was bought from Best Buy, they also do computer repairs and yet they have NO recovery disc to do repairs with and the computer is HP, who will send me the recovery discs for their product but I will need to pay for the postage. Oh well, another life lesson.
So, I had the pleasure of once again speaking to someone in India who says my recovery discs will be here no later than October 14th. It is really strange because after all these years of talking to the people in India, I now can understand them (scary) plus do a very good imitation of them speaking. So forget me having my computer back as mentioned above. I will still be using my hubby's computer, he is taller than me, I am only 5'3" tall and he has his chair higher and his monitor is on a two tier desk. (my poor shoulders) I don't know if any of you remember Edith Anne (Lily Tomlin) but I feel a lot like her, sitting up in a great big rocking chair. A little bit out of my element.
8. Dentist on October 19th, final visit I hope! Every time I see him and they shoot my gums full of Novocaine or whatever they use, it wrecks havoc on my system. I have a very low immune system due to having taken Chemo for so long when I had cancer.

You never know how dependant we are on our little help programs UNTIL we don't have them. It was no fun getting the Phlinx badge x 3, I should have pm'd Joe for help. Badge Helpers has already reset my 150 page for me, I emailed them yesterday and it was done right away. Now I am looking at getting a docking station to somehow retrieve all of my data I lost. Some of it on my courier delivery business.

I have missed everyone in here but I did not want to be in here constantly complaining, everyone has problems. Mine just seem to come in large groups. So to those friends who have not received any pm's or emails, this is why. I have tried to pop in when I can and maybe things will settle down after my last dentist visit. I certainly hope so.

This very popular short novel will soon be available in a book store near you! Order your copy now, so you don't miss out on the adventures of SassyPants!!!

jarjar

My goodness Lady your life has been filled with trouble. I am so glad you updated us on what and why you have been missing. If I can do anything to help you please let me know.
Love you Sassy embrace.gif

arniebear

So sorry Sassy for all your troubles, will keep you in may prayers and hope all goes better for you  embrace.gif

FreecellFanny

Hocky

There's my Sasserella!  Hope you get life under control again real soon!  Miss chatting with ya!  embrace.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: hocky on October 11, 2009, 03:06:35 PM
There's my Sasserella!  Hope you get life under control again real soon!  Miss chatting with ya!  embrace.gif
Thanks DoodleBug, I miss you too!  blowkisses.gif I would have totally missed out on starting the badges, if you had not said something in the coffee shop.  coffee.gif

Stinkerbell

Holy Cow! You have a lot going on, no wonder you haven't been around. How do you manage it all?

disneyland lady

It read like a disaster book but I am waiting for the movie just in case Robert Pattinson gets cast somewhere in there (the dentist?). Sometimes after banging your head for a long time it really feels good to stop.

~Sassy~

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 11, 2009, 05:29:16 PM
It read like a disaster book but I am waiting for the movie just in case Robert Pattinson gets cast somewhere in there (the dentist?). Sometimes after banging your head for a long time it really feels good to stop.
OMG DLL, I love you so much!  blowkisses.gif

You never fail to totally crack me up with something you say. I sure have missed everyone. Stinky gets me too with her comments, ya know the train wreck comments she makes, puts me on the floor!  hysterical.gif

I manage it all by the fact, so much has come before this and it all turned out pretty good. Considering where I am and who I have become, plus I hang around with the most awesome group of cheaters in the whole world.

I'm kind of leaning towards getting the guy in Stinky's siggy for the dentist, if your gonna get drilled, he might as well be super hot!!!  tongue.gif

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 11, 2009, 05:29:16 PM
If he does get the role, DLL, you'll have to wrassle Stinky for that first spot in line for tickets!  I can see Stinky running toward the theater now:

Glad things are better for you, Sassy.  Stay well.

harley89

Soo sorry Sassy  Who ever oversees our lives down here on planet earth just isnt happy unless we get bite in the  ass.gif every so often.  And if you need help with any badges just let me know . I will admit i have got to stop reading this forum before I have coffee  When I first read it I thought it said who has Sassys beer  Got I have got to stop reading in my sleep

gator8_24

With all you've been through it can only improve!

BUT that bug crawling in your siggy and the sexy pose of the gal makes me nervous!  Afraid that bug is gonna go crawling elsewhere! hysterical.gif  Make a  turn to the north!  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

~Sassy~

Quote from: gator8_24 on October 12, 2009, 07:12:39 PM
With all you've been through it can only improve!
BUT that bug crawling in your siggy and the sexy pose of the gal makes me nervous!  Afraid that bug is gonna go crawling elsewhere! hysterical.gif  Make a  turn to the north!  giggle2.gif

Ok sugar, I took out the bug, ya never know when those things are gonna make a turn.  blowkisses.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview