PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:26:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Programs through Facebook Voting

Started by haylee,

Previous topic - Next topic

haylee

I just found out, that the program, i was given, for voting for a friend of Oscar's is not free.  I got my code for it originally, but when it was upgraded, the code no longer worked.  I sent them my new code, but was told, i now have to buy it.  Is this only me?  I am a 150 owner.  I now understand that this particular game is not being added to my page. 

Am I doing something wrong?

Homer

Quote from: haylee on October 05, 2009, 02:05:52 PM
I just found out, that the program, i was given, for voting for a friend of Oscar's is not free.  I got my code for it originally, but when it was upgraded, the code no longer worked.  I sent them my new code, but was told, i now have to buy it.  Is this only me?  I am a 150 owner.  I now understand that this particular game is not being added to my page. 

Am I doing something wrong?

Programs that are given away in contests are not elligible for free upgrades. This has always been BH policy.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

haylee

Thanks for the info.  I had no idea that is how it works.  So in other words, they are just a trial?

who me?

Quote from: Homer on October 05, 2009, 02:08:46 PM
Programs that are given away in contests are not elligible for free upgrades. This has always been BH policy.

This is a sad but known fact so no it isn't just you, it goes for everyone with a won or free  program.

Homer

Quote from: haylee on October 05, 2009, 02:13:47 PM
Thanks for the info.  I had no idea that is how it works.  So in other words, they are just a trial?

Not necessarily some people have had their gifts for sometime. It all depends how often pogo does something that requires BH to upgrade the program

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Eeek!  I'm not sure I was fully aware of this.  I thought that if someone needed to reformat their puter, etc. the auto would not be included with other replacements (like 150 page autos).  I didn't know that this included normal game updates.  I thought once the auto is registered, that you can get updates when things change enough to necessitate the update.

I've won a few autos.  Now I'm askeered.  panic button.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview