PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:44:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Message from Swamp

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

In one word he is "swamped". lol Not back on the puters yet but said to tell you all "HI" and will be back as soon as can.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8_24 on October 05, 2009, 05:34:45 PM
In one word he is "swamped". lol Not back on the puters yet but said to tell you all "HI" and will be back as soon as can.

Thanks, gator! When you talk to him, tell him I'm sending love and hugs his way.  He still has to teach me how to knoodle.

Squid

Hurry back, Swampers!  We miss ya!  Feel better.

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 05, 2009, 05:44:35 PM
He still has to teach me how to knoodle.
Stinky, didn't your husband teach you that on your wedding night?

Hocky

jarjar

harley89

Stinker knoodle is easy  Drink a 12 pack of beer then go into the water and run your hands along the banks(underwater) and when you find a hole stick your hand and see what you get.  With luck you get a fish and your hand back intact.

Hocky

Quote from: harley89 on October 06, 2009, 04:58:14 AM
With luck you get a fish and your hand back intact.

I dunno bout that....Swamp showed a video a long time ago and those catfish skeered me....looks like they could eat bodyparts  no-no.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on October 06, 2009, 04:58:14 AM
Stinker knoodle is easy  Drink a 12 pack of beer then go into the water and run your hands along the banks(underwater) and when you find a hole stick your hand and see what you get.  With luck you get a fish and your hand back intact.

Sounds like fun to me. Right after Swamp takes me knoodling, you can teach me to ride. A Harley... NOT a skateboard.  giggle2.gif   blowkisses.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: hocky on October 06, 2009, 06:28:53 AM
I dunno bout that....Swamp showed a video a long time ago and those catfish skeered me....looks like they could eat bodyparts  no-no.gif
I bought my son that DVD about noodling and it cracked us up. But then I live where we go grunion hunting which only takes place in the middle of the night on a full moon and by bare hand. Grunion taste nasty.

harley89

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 06, 2009, 08:18:21 AM
Sounds like fun to me. Right after Swamp takes me knoodling, you can teach me to ride. A Harley... NOT a skateboard.  giggle2.gif   blowkisses.gif
You better wait on that riding lesson until I get my knees in shape. I cant ride now because of them.  Got appt with the ortho doc wednesday.  And somebody needs to teach me skateboarding

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on October 06, 2009, 09:56:20 AM
You better wait on that riding lesson until I get my knees in shape. I cant ride now because of them.  Got appt with the ortho doc wednesday.  And somebody needs to teach me skateboarding

We should start a barter thread. I'll teach you how to make cross-stitch lace if you teach me how to ride a Harley.

Homer

Does anyone know if swamp needs codes for his pogo account?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

I don't know, Homer.  I hate to take liberties but I've helped Swamp with some Pogo challenges and got him ranked out in Word riot.  I was instructed to keep his info on file in Pogo and can go take a look, if you like.  I haven't been in his account for months so things may have changed.  Want me to check on his subscription?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on October 06, 2009, 02:24:41 PM

I don't know either. He was posting early on that he was winning a lot, right?

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on October 06, 2009, 02:24:41 PM

No, he's got 'years' on his acct
He told me lol
Also his wife has many years on hers.  I will probobly talk to him tonight and can ask but I doubt it.

Squid

Ok, good.  Thanks, Gator.  I would hate to think that our Swampers didn't get in on this Pogo pass action!

~Sassy~

swamp

hey every one.sry  i havent been around  i have a lot of family issues we are dealing with   but were almost there. to get everything going the right way.now that we got hospice involed  things will be better. gator has been keeping up with all the emails and PMs  and DMs.thanks a bunch  guys.i will be back as soon as i can.but right now my brother is the most imporant thing i have to do now.btw he tols me thia am to cut the light out so he could sleep.lol maybe his eye site is coming back. we hope so.i get tired of baiting his hook lol ok talk to yall when i can   swamp  coffee.gif

jarjar

Thanks for popping in to say hi swamp. Take care and hurry back we all miss you so much  embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview