PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:25:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Message from Swamp

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Thanks for popping in, Swampers.  I hope everything is ok... sounds tough to me.  You're a rock!  xoxoxoxoxx We miss you!

disneyland lady

Quote from: swamp on October 26, 2009, 07:33:03 PMto get everything going the right way.now that we got hospice involed  things will be better. 
Thanks for the update swamp. I used the local hospice for my mother and they are the best resource for information as well as very caring people. Miss you, buddy.

Hocky

Family is the most important thing, we will still be here when you get your affairs in order!  Just know that we are here for ya if you need anything!  embrace.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on October 26, 2009, 07:33:03 PM
btw he tols me thia am to cut the light out so he could sleep.lol maybe his eye site is coming back. we hope so.i get tired of baiting his hook lol ok talk to yall when i can   swamp  coffee.gif

LOL now ya all see why he makes me laugh with everything he has going on with his life right now.  Never loses his humor.  I have a hunch his brother might be just like him with the light comment  giggle2.gif

C~M

Hope all goes well Swamp, my thoughts are with you & your family.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview