PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:20:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

question about tokens

Started by ~buttercup~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~buttercup~

i was wondering how do you transfer tokens from one account to another?

C~M

Double Browse in High Stakes Poker and bid high and lose from one account to the other one.

Squid

AustinBennett

Don't you need two computers ? Whenever I tried to double browse , as soon as the second account arrived at table the other one got knocked off .

disneyland lady

Quote from: AustinBennett on October 06, 2009, 06:05:14 AM
Don't you need two computers ? Whenever I tried to double browse , as soon as the second account arrived at table the other one got knocked off .
In order to double browse you have to have two different browsers - Use IE and Firefox but there are lots of other browsers. I imagine if you have a big computer you could quad browse if you could keep up without going crazy.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CrazyMan on October 05, 2009, 10:56:12 PM
Double Browse in High Stakes Poker and bid high and lose from one account to the other one.

Can this be done with just 2 human players at the table, or will some end up being bots?

AustinBennett

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 06, 2009, 06:13:45 AM
In order to double browse you have to have two different browsers - Use IE and Firefox but there are lots of other browsers. I imagine if you have a big computer you could quad browse if you could keep up without going crazy.
Thanks , I was successful doing this by using Firefox with IE . I never use Firefox and found it strange that I had to download flashplayer for that browser before I could get into pogo . I'm not that much into moving tokens , was just curious as to whether I could with one computer .

AustinBennett

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 06, 2009, 08:14:59 AM
Can this be done with just 2 human players at the table, or will some end up being bots?
Set table up private with a password .

Stinkerbell

Quote from: AustinBennett on October 06, 2009, 10:54:43 AM
Set table up private with a password .

Yeah, I figured that, but some poker games require 4-6 players and bots are placed in the seats. So I was wondering if I could do this without having to play with bots who might win the hands.

AustinBennett

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 06, 2009, 10:59:28 AM
Yeah, I figured that, but some poker games require 4-6 players and bots are placed in the seats. So I was wondering if I could do this without having to play with bots who might win the hands.
You'll be asked if you want to proceed using robots . I've always set up a private table using two accounts and that's all that played , no robots . That's playing either Texas Hold-em or High Stakes Poker . I might add that playing Hold-em , limit , super rollers , you can move nearly twice the tokens that you can playing High Stakes Poker .

Stinkerbell

Quote from: AustinBennett on October 06, 2009, 12:33:54 PM
You'll be asked if you want to proceed using robots . I've always set up a private table using two accounts and that's all that played , no robots . That's playing either Texas Hold-em or High Stakes Poker . I might add that playing Hold-em , limit , super rollers , you can move nearly twice the tokens that you can playing High Stakes Poker .

Thanks soooooooooooooooo much! I'm going to save these instructions in a file.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview