Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Reminder - Weekly Badge Crossword Cove Oct. 7. 2009

Started by catfancie,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

Just a little reminder for everyone who is up to date with Crossword Cove.  Suggest you do not do Monday and Tuesdays crosswords as next weeks badge requirements are: Successfully complete 3 puzzles on Easy difficulty level this week! (Puzzles you have previously attempted will not count)

I copied the badge requirements directly from Pogo's Badge page.
Next Week's Badges
Crossword Cove
Successfully complete 3 puzzles on Easy difficulty level this week! (Puzzles you have previously attempted will not count)
Phlinx
Make 3000 matches this week! (Each group of stones counts as one match)

twinkle6590

you dont have to play the calendar puzzles though... or do you?? I thought you could just go in and play any puzzle whether you got credit for it already or not. Maybe I am wrong.

catfancie

The only puzzles available for this game is from the calendar. There are no ramdom Crossword puzzles.

twinkle6590

my bad.. i apologize... thanks for the message. I will remember that come Monday.

jarjar

roadwarrior

Don't forget that you can also do the UK side of this game-yes, cross word cove is like trivial pursuit.  It has one side for US players and another side for UK players and you can rank up faster.  So if you forget theres the UK side too one can play.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

munch000

Thanks for the info catfancie. I to like road warrior, do both US AND UK sides for crossword cove. You rank up very fast that way .I'm now rank 31 in it. Good luck to all with it.

roadwarrior

Yep.  I just hit rank 29 in there, will hit rank 30 this week.  Reason I'm a little behind most people is it took me 2-3 days before I found out there was a UK side to the game as well.

Hocky

I only play crossword cove on Saturdays and catch up for the week.  I do the same for Trivial Pursuit and Word Search daily.  It makes it easier for me instead of having to remember on a daily basis. So I wont have any problems doing next week's challenge!  giggle2.gif

snowflower

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 03, 2009, 12:19:48 PM
Don't forget that you can also do the UK side of this game-yes, cross word cove is like trivial pursuit.  It has one side for US players and another side for UK players and you can rank up faster.  So if you forget theres the UK side too one can play.

girls22.gif
So ... whereas I do both sides every day anyway, wouldn't the challenge automatically be done
in three days if I just carry on as usual?  Or .... ummmm ...... maybe not?

embarrassed.gif

MsMissy

Tks for the reminder, but i think im behind, as i dont play that game much.  hi11.gif

Stinkerbell

roadwarrior

Quote from: snowflower on October 03, 2009, 07:24:21 PM
girls22.gif
So ... whereas I do both sides every day anyway, wouldn't the challenge automatically be done
in three days if I just carry on as usual?  Or .... ummmm ...... maybe not?

embarrassed.gif

You can either wait to do both sides till Wednesday when the badges come out or you can do both side every day and be done with it in three days or do both sides once a week-however you want to do it is fine with me.

snowflower

girls22.gif
YAY '''' in that case, maybe I'll just wait and do them all on Wednesday  cheesy.gif TY TY TY  dancing16.gif

Frogchile

Ok I guess I am being a little special.  How do I change from the US puzzles to the UK puzzles?

britishbrat

Frog
The main pogo sign in page top right hand corner is a set of flags click uk...... and thats it  tumbsup.gif

Frogchile

giggle2.gif Ok that makes me feel even more special I will blame it on the time of day lol

Thank you a ton!  hi11.gif

disneyland lady

Also on trivial pursuit and crossword cove (and prob more games) you can go to the page where you decide which room to play in and go to the very bottom of the page and see the US, Canada and UK flags. That saves time when you are doing them right after you do one side.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview