PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:48:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Buy the 150 ??????

Started by sam55,

Previous topic - Next topic

sam55

Hello:
 I was reading this site last night; and hear is want it says'

Buy the 150 pages and $5 on all new autos
So to make sure it was right. I know how some 1 is on this site so I want to http://www.badgehelp.com/register150.php\
And There it was there again (You get all of the programs that you see listed on the website at the time you buy them all. Future releases are half off ($5 each)
Want I am trying to say is all the autos I have purchased I have paid full price
And I just purchased not too long ago about 1 to 2 weeks. And when I am ask too put in the reg #  I put in I am  150 So If any 1 knows want Thank You

Joe C

I would love to help you but I am not sure what your question or questions are. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Sounds like you have bought the $150 package and then purchased others new ones and paid $10 instead of $5.  Let me know if this is correct.

S1lent

Hi
Following are the instructions I received from Badgehelp@aol.com...and they work just great.

To Upgrade, you need to buy the roulette runner (bigshot roulette) which costs $5.00...then in the message box let us know what you really want and the reg code.  You can also use our alternate payment method at http://badgehelp.com/alternatecc.html

Hope this helps.

S1lent

sam55

Yes that is right   And I told them i was 150                                                                                                                                                            Sounds like you have bought the $150 package and then purchased others new ones and paid $10 instead of $5.  Let me know if this is correct.

C~M

well, I suggest if you are a $150 member then contact replacecode@aol.com and let them know what has happened and see what they suggest.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview