PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:13:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Info I found on Pogo

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Question

I need help with my copy of Dinner Dash: Family Style. Where can I find help for this game?

Answer

Dinner Dash: Family Style is no longer available as a download through the Pogo website. If you purchased the game in the past, we can still help you if you have any issues, but keep in mind the following guidelines:

The Pogo Help Team can help you troubleshoot any technical issues related to this game
The Pogo Help Team cannot help you get a replacement Serial Key or re-download link for your game
If you require any technical assistance for Dinner Dash: Family Style, feel free to contact us by clicking here.

If you need a new Serial Key or need a link to re-download or re-install Dinner Dash: Family Style, you will need to contact Oberon Media, who are the original publishers of the game.

To contact Oberon Media for any Serial Key replacement issues for this game, click here. Once you're in the Oberon Media support site, click on the 'Send your Problem to the Support team' link on the right side of the page. You should be able to get a Serial Key from Oberon Media by following the steps in their Support site.

I wonder when they are going to stop offering the other games as well.

roadwarrior

strange.  Guess I"m luck I have all of them then.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

They failed to mention that if you contact Oberon Media about a code you will pay a $5 "reissue" fee.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview