PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:04:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fastest Way To Get Mega Tokens?

Started by FauxPas,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Hi,
The computers each have seperate accounts.  After they get to like 10 million tokens...I transfer them to another account.

S1lent

snowflower

girls22.gif

Well of course I had to be freekin nosy and come hightailing it into this ridiculous thread to seewhatinthebloodymoses this one's talkin about shocked.gif cuz there's some kinda important point being made footinthemouth.gif and it's quite clear everone understands but me  sad.gif as the story goes on and on zipper.gif  I'm so confused no-no.gif I'm thinkin one of us zigged when when we shudda zagged embarrassed.gif  So which one of us hung a left at the mental clinic??  rolleyes.gif

AustinBennett

Quote from: s1lent on October 04, 2009, 08:07:24 PM
Hi,
The computers each have seperate accounts.  After they get to like 10 million tokens...I transfer them to another account.

S1lent
Seems like a lot of trouble and expense to generate pogo tokens . Last time I checked , they still weren't worth anything .

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: snowflower on October 04, 2009, 09:22:49 PM
girls22.gif

Well of course I had to be freekin nosy and come hightailing it into this ridiculous thread to seewhatinthebloodymoses this one's talkin about shocked.gif cuz there's some kinda important point being made footinthemouth.gif and it's quite clear everone understands but me  sad.gif as the story goes on and on zipper.gif  I'm so confused no-no.gif I'm thinkin one of us zigged when when we shudda zagged embarrassed.gif  So which one of us hung a left at the mental clinic??  rolleyes.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Magzy

Quote from: AustinBennett on October 05, 2009, 12:40:58 PM
Seems like a lot of trouble and expense to generate pogo tokens . Last time I checked , they still weren't worth anything .

So very true!!!  They just attract attention to your account.  I buy everything (male and female) side of mini mall and play those drawings just to get rid of mine!...and yet people buy them (not with tokie money, but with real money) hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Sueette

Quote from: s1lent on October 04, 2009, 08:07:24 PM
Hi,

S1lent
Hi S1lent,
OK, thanks for explaining.  I get it now!  I would never have the time, money (for all those autos) or the interest.

But whatever floats your boat.    diving.gif        vacation57.gif     Good luck with that!
Thanks,
Sue

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Sueette on October 05, 2009, 04:29:44 PM
Hi S1lent,
OK, thanks for explaining.  I get it now!  I would never have the time, money (for all those autos) or the interest.

But whatever floats your boat.    diving.gif        vacation57.gif     Good luck with that!
Thanks,
Sue

no-no.gif shocked.gif no-no.gif
okay YOU get...could you explain it to me now???
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
no-no.gif no-no.gif shocked.gif

S1lent

Yikes,

This reminds me of some of my math students that just didn't get it.  Yes AustinBennett and Magzy I'm call you out!

Let me explain.

Remember what the subject was...I'll give you a hint.  "Fastest Way To Get Mega Tokens?" 

All I did was answer his question.  No I didn't tell him that the tokens aren't worth anything.

S1lent

snowflower

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 05, 2009, 04:39:03 PM
no-no.gif shocked.gif no-no.gif
okay YOU get...could you explain it to me now???
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
no-no.gif no-no.gif shocked.gif

girls22.gif
How's doin FacebookCharlie!!  embrace.gif
Think there's an exasperating fly in this room? rolleyes.gif Somethin irritating keeps buzzin round in here pillowfight.gif

Magzy

Quote from: s1lent on October 05, 2009, 05:06:36 PM
Yikes,

This reminds me of some of my math students that just didn't get it.  Yes AustinBennett and Magzy I'm call you out!

Let me explain.

Remember what the subject was...I'll give you a hint.  "Fastest Way To Get Mega Tokens?" 

All I did was answer his question.  No I didn't tell him that the tokens aren't worth anything.

S1lent

You know what sweetie,

You are soooo very right, and I apologize.  Honestly, I did not mean for it to come out that way.  Hugs...? blowkisses.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: snowflower on October 05, 2009, 05:11:27 PM
girls22.gif
How's doin FacebookCharlie!!  embrace.gif
Think there's an exasperating fly in this room? rolleyes.gif Somethin irritating keeps buzzin round in here pillowfight.gif

magnifier.gif magnifier.gif camera.gif  I'm sorry to all...just causing trouble...there is no way I will ever get to those kinds of tokens....I'm NOT THAT committed.... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I'm good how are u doing?  Love a good pillowfight!!!  slap1.gif

jarjar

Stinkerbell

gator8_24

Just what the heck do you or anyone do with all those tokens?  Can't buy anything worthwhile just toys on Pogo,  I've got 30+million and can never use them up.Plus I don't spend that much time on Pogo and the puter. Guess I'm not a token junkie, now to get badges when I can that is another thing! LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8_24 on October 06, 2009, 07:06:15 PM
Just what the heck do you or anyone do with all those tokens?  Can't buy anything worthwhile just toys on Pogo,  I've got 30+million and can never use them up.Plus I don't spend that much time on Pogo and the puter. Guess I'm not a token junkie, now to get badges when I can that is another thing! LOL

I wish I only had 30 million. I need to find time to double browse and dump about 50 million.

FauxPas

Well Guess it was a good topic...one idea i have already done, some of the rest i have no clue what the heck you even said, but im like some of the rest just a few million would do for me...guess im not that committed either!! Im a Life Flight Nurse so dont have all the TIME!! So actually was just wondering when I see someone who just joined in january of 2009 have 100,000,000 tokens thought...hmmmmmmm...but oh well back to my patients...and remember my motto: Be Good Or Good At It!!            Hugggs from this Lady Nurse to You All Be Safe

~Sassy~

I have about 20 million tokens to give away or sell.  tongue.gif Even my mini cannot spend them fast enough.  lipstick.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on October 06, 2009, 08:50:08 PM
I have about 20 million tokens to give away or sell.  tongue.gif Even my mini cannot spend them fast enough.  lipstick.gif

pssssst Sassy,
    I will give you a couple dozen pogo cookies for some tokens.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Just kidding..love ya anyways

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview