Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Message I Got At Pogo Today

Started by FreecellFanny,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

Well I hope they have one for Boggle, those people in the rooms are vicious  bad mood.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: harley89 on October 10, 2009, 08:49:28 AM
Im not sure which games have premium ticket rooms Pogo sets these up for non club members to purchase and play club games for a limited time I will see if I can find a list. 

LOVE the premium  ticket rooms.  OMG they are a blessing.

I wish more games have them.

I think it's cheaper to buy a 6 month pogo membership than it is to buy gems to play in a premium ticket room but shhhh....I won't say anything because I love letting uncle otto play in those rooms all day.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on October 10, 2009, 06:49:56 AM
I discovered something yesterday  I went into a premium ticket room was alone all day.   Not all games have them but when they do auto up and see what happens

Can I kiss your feet? Or at least the ground you walk on? I need the Everybody Whines Bingo pass 25 jillion pinecone badge still.

Stinkerbell

This doesn't work for the passing wilds badge. I played several games and even though I did pass, I got no credit. Apparently, even though every time you pass a wild it gives it back to you, it doesn't consider you a real player so you don't get credit.

disneyland lady

I found Premium Tickets rooms once when I was playing TriPeaks. Shocked me cuz there are like 30 of them.

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 10, 2009, 10:43:15 AM
This doesn't work for the passing wilds badge. I played several games and even though I did pass, I got no credit. Apparently, even though every time you pass a wild it gives it back to you, it doesn't consider you a real player so you don't get credit.

You can't play EWB and pass cones to yourself to count for passing badge.  So make sure you do it in a full room and turn off chat so you dont see all the vicious comments.  tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: hocky on October 10, 2009, 02:08:21 PM
You can't play EWB and pass cones to yourself to count for passing badge.  So make sure you do it in a full room and turn off chat so you dont see all the vicious comments.  tumbsup.gif

Thats what I do.  I even told a room once that the more they **** and moan about me claiming blackouts the MORE I will call them and until they hold my hand and show me where it says in the rules that I can't call a black out in a passing only room I'm going to call them when I get them, even if it means claiming a blackout 15/16 games I play.

I know it's oh so wrong but I can't help but sitting back claiming black out after blackout laughing my butt off at them tripping over themselves trying to force people to play the game the way they want it played.

In reality I'm a nice person, really I am.  I just find it funny they are acting like very controlling 2 year olds over some online game.

disneyland lady

You almost want to say to them "Sorry, would have passed more but then I would have had to do a blackout".

~buttercup~

i got a blackout the other day and people got mad at me but i wasn't sure why. what does it do when you call a blackout?

roadwarrior

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on October 14, 2009, 04:11:36 PM
i got a blackout the other day and people got mad at me but i wasn't sure why. what does it do when you call a blackout?

In "passing only" rooms one is discouraged from calling a b/o and your to only pass pinecones.  If you have the choice between passing and calling a b/o and not passing a pinecone and thus, not calling a b/o....DO NOT PASS, DO NOT CALL a b/o.  They would rather you not pass a pine cone and avoid a b/o (b/o=blackout)

When you call a b/o in a "passing only" room-natural, on purpose, by accident-people think your are hoarding wilds and not passing them when in reality you had to pass at least 2 pinecones to get the b/o.

It's really funny watching them fight like children when4 or 5 people all call a blackout at once.

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 14, 2009, 04:30:10 PM
In "passing only" rooms one is discouraged from calling a b/o and your to only pass pinecones.  If you have the choice between passing and calling a b/o and not passing a pinecone and thus, not calling a b/o....DO NOT PASS, DO NOT CALL a b/o.  They would rather you not pass a pine cone and avoid a b/o (b/o=blackout)

When you call a b/o in a "passing only" room-natural, on purpose, by accident-people think your are hoarding wilds and not passing them when in reality you had to pass at least 2 pinecones to get the b/o.

It's really funny watching them fight like children when4 or 5 people all call a blackout at once.
BLACKOUT!!!! tease.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview