This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Autumn Special Edition Badge

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I was able to get this by activating the same easy Premium Badge Album badge over and over. I had assumed you had to be earning new badges each time, not the same badge repeatedly. Has it always been this easy?

Stinkerbell

Squid

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 09, 2009, 12:23:00 PM
I was able to get this by activating the same easy Premium Badge Album badge over and over. I had assumed you had to be earning new badges each time, not the same badge repeatedly. Has it always been this easy?
I have told you about this in the past.

I reactivated an old Mix batch 12 times at work on the Blackberry and won the Limited Edition badge before "winning" any other badges available. That is because your badge page shows the date you first won the badge. People used to accuse me of cheating by doing that, too. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on October 09, 2009, 09:57:07 PM
I have told you about this in the past.

I reactivated an old Mix batch 12 times at work on the Blackberry and won the Limited Edition badge before "winning" any other badges available. That is because your badge page shows the date you first won the badge. People used to accuse me of cheating by doing that, too. giggle2.gif

Sorry, Joe. I'm one of those people that have to be told over and over before I get it.  sad.gif  But thanks for going over it again for me.  embrace.gif

redhotbabydoll

inlove1.gif  Stinkerbell love the handsome man pic....I agree he is hottttttttttttt.!!! wow.gif beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: redhotbabydoll on October 10, 2009, 03:09:47 AM
inlove1.gif  Stinkerbell love the handsome man pic....I agree he is hottttttttttttt.!!! wow.gif beer11.gif

Yep.... quite a piece of eye candy, isn't he?  blink.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview