PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:49:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GATOR_24

Started by swamp,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

HAPPY B DAY MY BFF & MOL    come on and i will take you the the outback for a great steak dinner.i might even pay for it   hope they take tokens and a few gems  embrace.gif inlove1.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

jarjar

Happy birthday sweet thing. I hope you get your privates invaded tonight like I did giggle2.gif Have the best birthday ever. embrace.gif

ing10

Happy B-Day!!!  Gator!
I just celebrated the big 5-0 last Saturday. I survived!!!

harley89

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

~Sassy~

beer11.gif Gator, I hope your birthday is super special and you like the pretty prezzies I found just for you. Don't forget to right click and save hon and you can resize them too.  beer11.gif

Love You Always,
Sassy
blowkisses.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Squid

gator8_24

Thank you guys, now if that bff and his tokens will really take me to Outback , that will never happen even f we pooled out tokens LOL Besides he's a MOF! LOL  Thank you Sassy i certainly will save the Betty Boop. Swamp likes that name.  giggle2.gif MOF left out part of my user name LOL but then that's men for ya.  Todays' the day I refuse to cook or anything, so good thing it's badge day!

thanks again everyone

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on October 14, 2009, 06:43:16 AM
Thank you guys, now if that bff and his tokens will really take me to Outback , that will never happen even f we pooled out tokens LOL Besides he's a MOF! LOL  Thank you Sassy i certainly will save the Betty Boop. Swamp likes that name.  giggle2.gif MOF left out part of my user name LOL but then that's men for ya.  Todays' the day I refuse to cook or anything, so good thing it's badge day!

thanks again everyone
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview