Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Steriods

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Yesterday my orthopaedic doc gave me a steriod pack to ease my knee pain while he gets approval for  a series of gel injections.  Man not only am I pain free i am pretty much bouncing off the walls. I have taken 3 so far and got 3 more to take today.  Good thing the dose decreases each day.  I understand how all those sports people get addicted  these things definitely need a doctors oversight.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on October 08, 2009, 09:36:58 AM
Yesterday my orthopaedic doc gave me a steriod pack to ease my knee pain while he gets approval for  a series of gel injections.  Man not only am I pain free i am pretty much bouncing off the walls. I have taken 3 so far and got 3 more to take today.  Good thing the dose decreases each day.  I understand how all those sports people get addicted  these things definitely need a doctors oversight.

I'm very glad to hear that you're pain free!!!!! What a relief that must be.  embrace.gif

Let us know if you start getting hair on your chest.   giggle2.gif

who me?

Quote from: harley89 on October 08, 2009, 09:36:58 AM

I'm glad your pain free Harley but please don't over do it! The pain was there for a reason to warn you you were injured so people tend to over do it when the pain is no longer present.... please be careful!

And on another note... I found something online and asked Bams to do alittle touch up for which she did a wonderful job, since your the official cookies of the darkside person I figured you might want to carry the banner on this.
I can resize it if you like.

Squid

Glad you're better, hon.  Steroids are a miracle medicine and the scourge of mankind - both!  Be careful but I certainly want you to enjoy how you're feeling!  xoxoxo

jarjar

Glad the Steroids are working Harley. Are you eating everything in sight turkey4.gif

harley89

Strange I have not been hungry but I have cleaned    And I am snagging the cookie pic

Hocky

With all the steroids, there wont be any cookies left to give out!  giggle2.gif

who me?

Quote from: harley89 on October 08, 2009, 01:47:33 PM
Strange I have not been hungry but I have cleaned    And I am snagging the cookie pic

Cookie pic was meant for you hon  embrace.gif   
And Yes eating everything in sight and still starving is a side effect of steroids  turkey4.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Joe C

Did the Yankees call you about playing for them? tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

My doc gave me that pack a few years ago when I had terrible sciatica. Boy it did  make it leave and hasn't come back. But it also made my lower back pain gone and any knee problems go bye bye but after the week's treatment the pains slowly returned but not the sciatica.

harley89

I know my pain free is borrowed time. But hopefully it will last until he can start the injections but those are given 1 a week for 5 weeks.  This will buy me maybe a year before I have to have knee replacment .  The cortizone is no longer working and cant be used anymore so this is my last chance  and hopefully I can improve my physcial conition and be in great shape  to rehab  brand new knees Oh when that surgery happens Harleys Bar will be opened 24/7 I, gonna need it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview