Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

diner dash

Started by heyyouguys,

Previous topic - Next topic

heyyouguys

since they remove the to go game of diner dash and put the badges in special rewards book . If you still have the
game, can you still get those badges if you have not finished the game yet?

panic button.gif help.gif no-no.gif

roadwarrior

If you have the game yes you still are able to play it.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 11, 2009, 05:04:22 PM
If you have the game yes you still are able to play it.

I think they want to know if badges will still be earned. I would think so, wouldn't you? Though it is Pogo we are talking about.

Hocky

I was just looking in Badge Central under game award badges to see if Diner Dash was there........NOPE!

So to me...this means that my backup account won't be able to earn the badges for that game.....I suppose this will be like when they retired Stumpy and Buckaroo BJ.....all badges earned become special edition badges and non badge earners will never know the glory of earning those badges.  (It's not like they were cute badges to begin with!)

Poor Flo....they are condemning the restaurants as we speak...no more podiums...no more dirty dishes....it's a sad day!  6_6.gif

Maybe Flo and Stumpy will go to Florida for their retirement....( I wish they kidnap Bob from Penguin Blocks and take him with them...I so despise that game!)   swear2.gif

C~M

It's also like the mobile games, you could still play them, but you couldn't connect with Pogo to transfer tokens and progress towards badges.

Mistyeyed

boy this game was a waste of money..oberon should give us credit toward another one..also the 5 dollars i spent for the auto is long gone...geez.

Joe C

All around, it was a waste of $15. $10 for the game, $5 for the cheat program that would not work.  vomit.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

well, at least I got ALL of my badges for this c r a p p y game...lol tease.gif

disneyland lady

The auto for this game - Roboflo was a complete waste of time and money. Badgehelp is busy making games to play on Facebook instead of getting these autos (including Operation Mania) fixed. Did they change the name of Badgehelp? Now I have lost out on badges because Roboflo never worked.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 12, 2009, 01:26:55 PM
The auto for this game - Roboflo was a complete waste of time and money. Badgehelp is busy making games to play on Facebook instead of getting these autos (including Operation Mania) fixed. Did they change the name of Badgehelp? Now I have lost out on badges because Roboflo never worked.
You mean Mafia Wars updates are a Facebook Pet Peeve for you? hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

I had no idea this was going on. That makes me even more disappointed in BadgeHelp's autos than I have been. At least I had been hoping that they were really working on things for us.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 12, 2009, 02:44:45 PM
I had no idea this was going on. That makes me even more disappointed in BadgeHelp's autos than I have been. At least I had been hoping that they were really working on things for us.
If I win this week's Football Pick'em, maybe I should ask for RoboFlo football4.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on October 12, 2009, 02:47:56 PM
If I win this week's Football Pick'em, maybe I should ask for RoboFlo football4.gif

Maybe she can do a better job of serving up Superbowl snacks? Nawwwwwww

Squid

Badgehelp is busy making games to play on Facebook instead of getting these autos (including Operation Mania [and Diner Dash]) fixed.

Uhhhhhh..... excuse me?

FreecellFanny

I am still able to connect apparently though I did get an error message telling me "there were errors downloading the assets please try again later" whatever that means.  embarrassed.gif

Whether or not I would earn rank toward any badges or not is anyone's guess -  I don't have the patience to play the stupid game.  swear2.gif

Hmmm, yeah, a credit for the auto that never worked would be nice huh?  turkey4.gif

Stinkerbell

Fanny, to address your comments....

I am still able to connect apparently though I did get an error message telling me "there were errors downloading the assets please try again later" whatever that means.  embarrassed.gif  Whether or not I would earn rank toward any badges or not is anyone's guess -  I don't have the patience to play the stupid game.  swear2.gif

You will be able to play, but Pogo will not offer support or badges/tokens for the game any longer. Badges that were won for the game are now in the Special Edition Badge Album and are no longer available as a Game Award Badge.

Hmmm, yeah, a credit for the auto that never worked would be nice huh?  turkey4.gif

Don't hold your breath, we'd hate to lose you. People have been asking for credit for autos that don't work for a long time now, and don't even get a response.It's NOT an unreasonable request, either. If you buy something from Target, WalMart, BestBuy, etc and it doesn't work, you can either get a refund or store credit. It should be the same for autos that we loyal customers have purchased and despite promises of "we're working on it" have yet to be fixed.

cowboy63

Do I detect dissent from "loyal followers" of BH?

There is not one company or person that can put out a "Perfect Program".

I, for one, would like to thank the efforts of BH for providing programming that has gotten me many badges.

Even the so - so ones were a definite help to my progress.

So sit back and have a  bbq21.gif  coffee.gif  beer11.gif  beer11.gif   girl5.gif , enjoy life, and thank BH for the badges

you have that you did not have to muddle through by yourself.

That's my 10 cents worth, everyone have a good evening.  vacation4.gif

Joe C

Quote from: cowboy63 on October 12, 2009, 05:55:33 PM

I, for one, would like to thank the efforts of BH for providing programming that has gotten me many badges.

So sit back and have a  bbq21.gif  coffee.gif  beer11.gif  beer11.gif   girl5.gif , enjoy life, and thank BH for the badges

For 95% of the cheat clients, you are correct.

However, there are about 10 that I purchased that just do not get it done. I would buy the 150-plan again in a heartbeat, but that does not excuse things:
1) Dominoes could not handle popups for 15 months. I finished by hand.
2) Super-Dominoes could not run more than 30 minutes for 15 months. I finished by hand.
3) Multiple TSR submitted with no response
4) Multiple blog requests with no response
5) Operation and Diner Dash never worked. EVER.
6) Tri-peaks playing poorly and still not fixed until this day
7) High Stakes Pool!

Even though I was a 150-member, I still paid full-price until four times in a row games did not work. I got no response ever for the four programs. Now, I do not buy them until I hear that other people have success. I have been happy with 95% of what I got. But customer service response should not be measured in years or unmeasurable.

Stinkerbell

So sit back and have a  bbq21.gif  coffee.gif  beer11.gif  beer11.gif   girl5.gif , enjoy life, and thank BH for the badges

That's my 10 cents worth, everyone have a good evening.  vacation4.gif

If you went to Target and bought something, or any store for that matter, and the product you bought did not work or live up to its hype, would you excuse that failure to deliver because most other things there work?

When you pay for a product, said product should work. End of story.

disneyland lady

<br>
I still think the issue is that <b>Badge</b>help isn't. They are making Facebook cheats instead of fixing the ones JoeC said and those like RoyalFlush which folds on 2 Kings. When you pay money to a company you do expect your emails or blog comments to be answered. I see that people are becoming foul on the blog and that just makes Oscar make like comments right back. I would rather have some encouraging words about which autos are getting worked on at this time because waiting over 2 years is more than long enough to either fix it or admit defeat. If your true fans are getting upset it says something about how they are approaching the issues. And we don't expect them to be perfect. We are talking about autos that do not work more than 2 mins like Roboflo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview